𝚝𝚠𝚘 : 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷 𝙿𝙸𝚃 - 𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙿 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

❝𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆 

𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒅.❞

❞

THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS. PRIDE, GREED, LUST, ENVY, GLUTTON, WRATH, AND SLOTH. Maybe it was pride that made the great Thomas Shelby follow the uncanny woman. He was fazed by what she had done, or rather he was thrilled by her. No one knows what is going on inside Thomas' head but you do not really want to go inside it. 

The woman leaned against the wall as she lit another stick, some men were eyeing her, thinking if she was a whore or someone big time. Plump rosy lips, raven wavy hair, long eyelashes—Mercy has it all. 

When Thomas got out, the woman felt him approaching but did not pay any attention, instead, she just gazed upon the night sky, watching the graveyard of stars. 

"When you look and wish upon the stars, you are a few million lightyears late. Did you know that?" she quietly murmured in a soothing tone, trying to make a casual conversation.

"Who are you?" asked Thomas. With a raised eyebrow, she faced him with alertness.

"Do you have hearing difficulties, Mr. Shelby? I already told you what my name is," Mercy answered, she then noticed that the few drunkards lurking outside the pub now went inside, leaving the two of them in the middle of the dark, only illuminated by the pub and stars. 

"Oi, don't get cheeky with me," Thomas stood in front of her, closing the gap between them. His piercing eyes studied the woman, she was calm as if she was no lamb but a wolf like him. She smelled like cigarettes and daisies, almost driving him insane. 

"Who are you?" he asked once more, but this time, it was much more serious. "What are you doing in me city?" his jaw clenched when the woman plastered a mischievous smile on her lips. 

"Your city, huh? Who are you, bloody Churchill?" she taunted the man, obviously pushing his buttons (which she will regret later on when she comes back home). That is when he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her head against the wall. The woman felt the pulsating of the arteries in her neck, her heart racing and breath slowing down.