𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 | 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 |

𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙲𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙵𝚁𝚈 - 𝙸 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙰 𝚂𝚈𝙼𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝚈

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒚

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒊 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒚."

MERCEDES TOOK HIS BROKEN MELODY, and Thomas now hears a symphony. The song that was played by the performer from New York perfectly described their situation. Just like that, Thomas noticed that something had changed around him—the way the stars shone brighter, the way the grass was greener, the way every song he hears in the pub was about her, the way the bird chirps sounded beautiful in his ears, the way the mud in his shoes never bothered him, the way how gin and rum tasted sweet in his tongue, the way the world was more colorful when Mercy was around him. 

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked as his thumb caressed her hand, all of the audience were exiting the hall but they remained in their seats after the recital. They didn't want to leave at the same with others and get squeezed by them, "I sure did," Mercy's eyes crinkled at the edges and the corners of her red-stained lips turned upwards.

She spent another minute talking about how great the performance was and told him that this was her first time attending a recital, and Thomas already planned that this wouldn't be the last time. The way her smile reached her eyes was contagious, he didn't realize that he was also smiling as she got a bang out of the show, "I'll take you to his performance in London, then," he said, rising to his feet and offering his hand as the crowd dwindled down. 

"Aye, I'd love that," Mercy bobbed her head before reaching out her hand to him. With intertwined hands, they left the Alexandra Theatre with both satisfied and content smiles on their lips.