New Arrival

Every single day, I visited Oliver. He was still locked in his room. But that didn't stop me from visiting. Every day I'd knock on his door, and wait for him to answer. Everyday I'd tell him about happened in the asylum, and who did what, and so on. Everyday, when it was time for me to leave, he'd tell me he loves me. Everyday I'd blush and say the same. This went on everyday, for four years.

Except for today. There were rumors that a child would be coming to the asylum. What for? This place is not fit for a child. How old is the child? Certainly they had to be at least 12. Maybe I could be their friend! I love Oliver to death, but I do need more friends.

I looked out the window, only to find the white van drive through the trees, like they did with me so many years ago. I watched as one of the men climbed out with a...a baby??

Surely this couldn't be the child the staff was talking about.

The more I examined the child, the more I took in it's features.

It had (h/c) much like my own. But what struck me was that it had eyes almost identical to Olivers. My smile only grew more and more.

'I have to meet this child. Only, the staff barely let's my visit my Ollie! I'll have to me sneaky.' I thought to myself.

So I waited. I had first followed the man holding the child to its cell block, and watched them put the child in its room. Now I would have went to the room after that, except they had guards guarding the room. Just why is this child here? So, I ended up waiting. I waited for 3 days. Poor Oliver must be worried about me, but I have to focus on my mission.

After the 3rd day, the guards stopped guarding the door. Nows my chance.

I walked up to the door, and simply started picking the lock with a bobby pin I had found on a nurses desk. I would do this to Olivers door, but his locks could only be opened with a card. Anyway, I had been able to unlock the child's door.

I had walked in, only to be met with my heart stopping.