Shining Dazzlings

The beach had more people on it during August. With less and less space available for new visitors to enjoy the hottest time of the year, Summer has always been better for a trip to the beach. A van entered the parking lot while giving the view of the shine from the ocean. Upon parking, the side door slid open, revealing three young adults in their beautiful and expensive swimsuits.

"The beach looks really crowded." Sonata said, looking at the beach. "I don't think today is the right time."

"It was your idea and we agreed it's today or never." Aria retorted while moving her hair. "But you're lucky that I love swimming, especially when we went to that private lake last Spring."

"Is it because we were the only ones there?"

"No, duh."

Inside the van, their leader is putting on her sunglasses as she steps foot outside while closing the door. She's carrying her bag of beach supplies, knowing that her second time swimming in this world would be just like last time.

"May I remind you that my whole hair was mucky and unkempt the last time I swam underwater!?" She placed her hand on her hips, while giving Sonata a stern look.

"You decided to swim over to the other side of the lake, I didn't know it was only half clean." Sonata responded.

"Well maybe next time we go to a private lake, I'm choosing where we should swim, otherwise you'll be the one with muck in your hair."

"Adagio," Aria chiming in. "At least the beach isn't as filthy as where we went to last time. I don't want to argue today, so can we please find a spot so we can relax?"

Adagio hated being told what to do from Aria or Sonata, but on the other hand, she still agrees with them from time to time. Taking so much time with their audio tuning along with practice sessions, relaxing in the van simply wasn't enough anymore.

"Whatever, let's just find a spot on the beach."

"You know we're also here to be adored." Sonata said.

"Well for right now, we're gonna lay under the sun for a little while."

The Dazzlings left the parking lot as they began their day on the beach. A few people caught their attention on their swimsuits for how fancy and stylish they are. It made the Dazzlings way more beautiful, with their bodies getting more exposure. Not to mention how shapley they are to stand out to anyone they come across.

"We will pose pictures from these people later." Adagio smiled.

Just a few yards away from the attention seekers, you just finished watching your friend Fleur De Lis doing karaoke and agreed to go swimming with her in the water. All you need is your swimming goggles that are in your bag from your car.

"Did you really need to keep your goggles in your car?" Fleur rolled her eyes. "You could've just brought them with you."

"You do realize there's not a lot of space here, right?" You replied.

"Yes. I realize that, but I do enjoy savoring the moment before we hit the waves."

"Hey, at least I'm the one who drove you here."

Fleur didn't like how her time between activities had to be delayed, but you made the choice to not pick a spot to stay. You needed to keep your supplies you brought along safe in your vehicle to prevent anyone here from stealing it. But on the other hand, you're giving Fleur a hard time to enjoy herself on the beach.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm slowing you down, but I went on the beach with my family when I was little. Not an adult where I have to look out for myself." You confessed.