Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I happily walked out the door of my house and jogged down the stairs while holding a book, having my h/c hair loose and wearing a warm light F/C dress that bounced as I was going down. Once I was down I make sure to put my book inside my basket so it wouldn't fall, and started to walk down the path to l'manburg, it felt calm, feeling the wind flowing through my hair, seeing the birds fly past me.

It felt nice as I continue to walk down the path to l'manburg it felt like a good time to sing as so i began
"Little town, it's a quiet village every day like the one before" I began to sing as I made my way to the village "little town filled with little people, waking up to say" I continued as I walked over the bridge, arriving at the village. "Bonjour" Someone said "Bonjour" "Bonjour" "Bonjour" "Bonjour" everyone began greeting me as I continued to sing while walking "There comes Fundy with his tray like always, the same old bread and rolls to sell" I sang as I watched Fundy sell his bread "Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came" I say bowing a hello to a man passing by selling his barrel filled with pumpkins in which I continued to sing "to this poor provincial town-" I was about to continue as I watch Fundy passing by me with a grin on his face "Good morning Y/N" he said with a grin on his face "Morning Fundy!" I replied "Where are you off to?" He asked "I'm off the to the bookshop" I say as I pull out the book out of my basket showing him "I just finished the most wonderful story about a beanstalk and an ogre" I continued as he cut me off "That nice Y/N... NIKI THE BAGUETTES HURRY UP PLEASE!!" He yelled through an open window to get her attention as I was about to say something but I just smh smiling while I began to walk away.

As I walked by two elder women who had a weird look on there face in which I ignored I heard them in the background as Im walking "Look there she goes, the girl is strange no question, dazed and distracted, can't u tell?" they say as I walk pass them fixing my hair ignoring them while I continue to walk through the village I heard them all say "Never part of any crowd, cause her heads up on some cloud, no denying she a funny girl, Y/N!" They say as I hope on the back of a wagon still listening "Bonjour" the driver said to the woman which replied "Good day!" "How is your family?" the driver says to the people he passes by which they each replied back. "Bonjour" the lady said to the sells men at his shop "good day!" "How is your wife!" The lady said as the sells men got bonked on the head by his wife. Which as they continued talking I sang "There must be more than this provincial life!" I say as I hopped off the wagon which arrived at the library.

I walked inside getting greeted by Phil "aww Y/N!" "Good morning Phil" I say as I walk inside the library "I've come to return the book I had borrowed" I say in which Phil look at me in shock saying "You finished already?" "Yup" I replied "I couldn't put it down" I smiled at him while going towards the bookshelf beginning to search for another book "Do you have anything new?" I asked still searching through the bookshelf" "Not since yesterday" Phil said laughing slightly, "That's alright, I'll borrow.. this one" I say grabbing the book off the shelf giving it to him, as he begins to examine it "That one!, but you've read it twice already" he says starting to laugh "Well it's my favorite book I can't help it!" I say as I go down the ladder that connects to the shelf "its based of far off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise!" I say thinking about the book "Well if you like it that much than you can have it" Phil says giving me the book "really?" I reply "Yes really you can have it, it's yours" "but Phil!" I say as I slowly walked to the door "no buts just take it, i insist" he says as I made my way out the door "Well thank you Phil, thank you very much!" I say as I begin to read the book

Not minding the few people outside the library they said "look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar! I wonder if she feeling well!" "With a dreamy far-off look!" "And her nose stuck in a book!" "What a puzzle to the rest of us, Y/N!" They say as I sat at a fountain in the middle of l'manburg still reading the book. "Oh! Isn't this amazing" I say as I should the book to a sheep that came by "it's my favorite part because you'll see! Here's where she meets Prince Charming, But she won't discover that it's him 'till chapter three!' I say and scrolled the sheep which had taken a bite of a page in the book, soon enough the sheep all ran one way away from the shepherd which the man ran after them.