𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒

Now that you've reached the chapter you've been waiting for, the roles chapter, go ahead and check it out! There are 10 roles in total and we hope you find what suits you best! 

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂

👑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 👑
[ full ]

The two goofy ladies who created this magical world full of joy and cheer. They manage the community as a whole and are necessary for taking important decisions and creating new projects in the Jury. 

DEPARTMENT OF MAGICAL LAW ENFORCEMENT

🔅𝐀𝐃𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒🔅
[ full ]

The admins work alongside the founders and help them come up with new ideas, manage the community and write books. They also act as a founder when either of the founders are on a hiatus or unavailable. 

🔅𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒🔅
[ full ]

The managers are responsible for assigning tasks to the staff, ensuring that they submit it before the due date and also report to the admins if otherwise. They are expected to be calm and should be able to handle the members well. They should make everyone feel at home and also be strict if necessary. The members report to the managers in case of queries. 

🔹 DRAGON DESIGNERS🔹
[discord is must]

They are in charge of making graphics for the community's books and events. They must have a sense of color and basic designing skills. They are expected to create either one of these: book covers, banners, stickers, gifs and aesthetics. They are also responsible for making graphics for the Godric's Graphic Hollow. 

🔹 WOLF WRITERS 🔹
[ discord is must ]

The writers are involved in most of the writeups and blurbs that the community comes up with. They should be fluent in English and is expected to use eye captivating words and sentences to gain more readers. 

🔹 REPARO REVIEWERS🔹
[ discord is must ]

The reviewers work for Reducto Review Shop. They help writers improve their skills by pointing out their flaws and help them improve on it. They are expected to have basic critique skills and should have the knack to use constructive criticism.  

🔹 PATRONUS PERMANENT JUDGES🔹
[ discord is must ]

Since this is an award based community, the judges are extremely important. Patronuses are expected to be quick and prompt in reviewing and judging the book based on the necessary rubrics. 

🔹 AUROR AWARD HOSTS🔹
[ discord is must ]

{ N E W  R O L E }

They host most of the awards or contests that we conduct. They should have basic planning skills and they are expected to take efforts to manage several members or contests at once. From accepting forms to ordering entries, they are expected to do everything related to an award. They report to the admins/founders.

🔹 EVANESCO EDITORS🔹
[ discord is must ]

{ N E W R O L E }

They are expected to be prompt in pointing out small mistakes and edit them spontaneously. They also edit chapters of the winners of all the contests and awards we host. They should be fluent in English and should have basic grammar skills. 

🔹 IMPERVIUS INTERVIEWERS🔹
[ discord is must ]

They help the admins throughout the screening of new members by asking them questions. They also interview authors and spice up the conversation with their witty questions. Interviewers question award and contest winners. 

🔹 PHEONIX PROMOTERS🔹
[ can work from wattpad also ]

Promoters are very important since they help the community grow. They are expected to advertise the community and it's new projects and also help the community gain members. They can work from Wattpad but we do not mind if they sign up via discord too. Promoters do not need to go through any type of screening and is accepted in once we comment on their application form. 

🔹 THESTRAL THERAPISTS🔹
[ not hiring as of now]

{ N E W R O L E }

The Thestrals are members full of positivity. They are people who encourage others. They are people to whom others can vent their heart out without being judged. They are keen to maintain peace among everyone and help others through their hard time.

🔹 RIDDIKULUS READERS 🔹
[ discord is must ]

{ N E W R O L E }

They work in our R4R shop (upcoming) wherein they are expected to read the customer's books and provide a short review on it. If found interesting, we may even promote your book! This way, both the reader and writer will get benefitted. You can work from Wattpad!

Note: We do not entertain vote for vote.

🔹 TRACE THEME DESIGNERS 🔹
[ discord is must ]

{ N E W R O L E }

The Trace, according to the Harry Potter dictionary means that the Ministry can track wizards who are underage using a charm cast by this trace. Likewise, an aesthetic account can impress anyone and everyone. Our theme designers make the best of icons and headers for your amazing accounts.