OLD Enmity

I am also using hindi here.
************************************

All the rai SINGHANIA were shocked to see scene in front of their eyes. Ishani was smiling seeing vansh state.
Siya, Chachi and Aryan were feeling the same. But Dadi was very worried. They all know that Vansh is not wrong here because they knew why he did the Ahanaa drama. But none came for his support. Vansh was feeling very dejected, helpless, sad. Vansh went to Aangre.

Vansh- aangre you also deceived me you are the most trusted and loyal person to me. You also did this.

Angre smirked and said - I won your trust so that I can keep an close eye on you. To excute our plan.

Vansh- you were also with my enemy. How low will you all stoop.

Saying this he went to Vyom and punch him on his face. Blood was oozing out from his mouth. Just then Ridhima came and slapped him regularly and said.

Ridhima- How dare you touch my husband.

Vansh- ridhima

All were shocked to see this side of ridhima. Aangre also came and beat him and said

Angre- this is for hurting my sister ( punch), this is for separating her from her love and husband ( punch)
This for separating me and my sister in childhood ( punch).

Listening this he became shocked and said.

Vansh- what are you saying aangre. I didn't even know you in the childhood.

Ridhima- tch tch tch you are so naive you don't even know ask your beloved dadi bloody murderer.

Vansh- how dare you ridhima say like this to dadi

Dadi was feeling very tensed and afraid sweat beads were on her forehead. Ridhima and aangre smirked seeing dadi face.

Ridhima- you know vansh you are a big fool. You easily believed aangre bhai even you believed me. I hate you even more now because of your family I have to stay away from my brother and husband.

Vansh- Ye kya keh rahi ho Ridhima main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon. Hamara bacha bhi to is duniya main aane wala hai hum apne ladai main uske saath esa kaise kar sakte hai. In sab cheezon ko bhool jayo aur hum dono ek saath nyi shuruaat karenge. Please maan jao Ridhima.

Ridhima- konsa bacha vansh, jise tumhari behen ne Dhaka de ki maar diya tha.

(Ridhima smirked after speaking this because the truth is something else but hide it from vansh.)

Vansh became shocked now he was feeling ashamed on himself and guilty that he cannot save his child. Otherside Ishani was having victorious smirk on her face after listening this.

Ridhima- haan tum sahi samjh rahe ho jab us din tumhari pyaari behen ne mujhe dhakha diya tha tab mera miscarriage ho gya tha.

Vansh- tumne mujhse jhoot kyun bola ki hamara bach jinda hai.

Ridhima- taaki main tumse or tumhare parivaar se badla le sakoon.

Vansh- lekin maine kiya hi kya hai jo tum or aangre mujhse badla le rahe ho.

Ridhima- bahut bol rahe ho na ki tumne or tumhari family ne kuch nhi kiya toh suno.

Flashback

Ridhima and aangre were the children of Sanjay Sharma and Reena Sharma. Sanjay was the most trusted and loyal P.A of Ajay Rai Singhania vansh's father. One day when dadi came to the office she was talking on the phone with someone.

Dadi- work done

On phone (op)- yes mam

Dadi- good I need this to destroy my own child or opps adopted child jise mere pati ne apni saari property de di thi. But no problem now whole the business and property will be mine. Once the work will be done I will kill that ajay. Saying this she cut the call.

But the whole conversation was listened by someone and that was Sanjay. Dadi became shocked.

Sanjay- I am going to tell the boss that you were planning to destroy and kill him.

Dadi- don't you dare to do this Sanjay.

But Sanjay did not listen and was going to ajay cabin but the next moment dadi stabbed him in his back many times until his death. This whole scene was also watched by someone else that was none other Reena and the two children. Dadi see them but before she can do anything the three ran from there. Dadi called someone and said.

Dadi- kill them i am giving you the adress and the location just kill them before they went to police station.

Op- ok

Saying this they went to their home were Reena and ridangre were crying very badly. But they forget to lock the room the murderer enter their house.

Reena- kids listen to me run from here as far as you can just run from here.

Kids- no mom we are not going without you.

Reena- please go beta and remember punish the murderer of ours.

Kids- ok mom.

Saying this they take blessings from their and ran away from the back door.

Reena was also killed by the goons.

Flashback end

Ridhima - usi din se hum tadap rehe the tumse badla lene ke liye. Vo Kabir ke saath pyaar tumhare ghar main entry tumhare dil mein entry karn abhi hanara plan that vo shootout taaki tum mujpe vihhwass kar sako vo bhi hamri planning thi.

Aangre- hume vahan vyom ke parents ne adopt kar liya tha humne usi din se faisla kar liya tha ki galti kisi ki bhi ho hum tum rai SINGHANIA se sab kuch cheen lenge chahe vo paise, ya tumhari respect hi kyun na. Or dekh we are now successful in revenge.

Vansh was like that he just saw a ghost in his front. All were ashamed of dadi what they did to their parents even their own father. Vansh goes and slapped dadi that she fell on the floor all were shocked even though Ridhima, vyom and angre- were also shocked because they cannot even think that vansh can hit her dadi.

Cahci in Aryan ears- Aryan ye mumji toh gabar se super duper nikli acha hua hum in door hi the ni toh patani abhi hum kahan hote.

Aryan- haan mom but just shut now.

Dadi- vansh tumne mujhe maara.

Vansh- Chi dadi aap itna niche gir jayeingi ye maine kabhi nhi socha tha.

Precap- get out.
************************************

So how was the chapter. Please tell . Were Ridhima and Aangre have done right to vansh comment your thoughts.