Pieck Lemon

You enter the cabin with a lamb over your shoulders "Hey, I got the food for today." Porco looks over to you with Elizabeth at the stove. You cut the lamb down and check it to see if it's healthy before throwing it into the pot for Elizabeth to cook as you look around for Pieck "Where's Pieck?" Porco rubs his neck "Downstairs...she's been there for a while." You walk down to see Pieck bent over on the bed with her ass facing towards you "You have poor seduction skills." Pieck turns her head as she chuckles "It's not my fault...I'm used to being in titan form." You walk to the stove and light it up "Are you afraid of death?" Pieck asks as you chuckle and stand up "Yup. But not for me." You step back up to the cabin as Pieck follows "That kinda sums up how we all feel." You get to cooking as Pieck sits with Elizabeth.

Once done cooking the lamb, Porco and Pieck set up the table while you and Elizabeth dish out the food and sit down "Enjoy the meal." You note as everyone nods but Porco scoffs and just eats "Where did you learn to cook, (Y/N)?" Pieck asks as you turn to Elizabeth "She taught me..." You explain as Elizabeth nods respectfully while chewing the food in her mouth. She swallows "I did use to be a maid for Willy Tybur." Porco stabs the knife into the table as You sigh "Jesus christ Porco would you stop being a bitch for 5 minutes and just relax?" You insisted as Porco stood up "I can't do this...it's all too...normal! We're warriors!" You stood up "What do you want to do!? Rush directly into the walls and try to take Eren!? I'm not here to fight for your cause! I'm not here to fight for anyone's cause! I want Eren dead! End of story!" You sit right back down as Porco sighs and storms outside...Elizabeth sighs and grabs his plate of food "I'll go talk to him..." She leaves as Pieck looks over to you while you're staring into your lamb and eating. You finally turn to Pieck "Was that too far?" Pieck smiles and shakes her head "No...You did fine. I'm just curious why you don't want to capture Eren? What changed with you over the days?" 

You sigh and sit back in your chair "At first...I didn't have a choice. I didn't have a family. I didn't have anything to fight for. But then I did. That damn number, 104th Cadet Corps. My new family where they were kind, polite, a few were rude but they were a colorful cast of characters. I was happy with them and all their motivations. By the time I had to take Eren, I didn't have the guts so I had to fight back and I became a soldier to help against all enemies that came our way but then...Eren changed. Everyone changed...I changed and through all the pain and thinking I realized that I'm not on a side...I'm a person." 

Pieck claps as you snap out your trance and chuckle to yourself "Sorry, I got lost in speech." Pieck holds her hands together "Don't worry about it. You're a good man, Y/N." You smile as Pieck cuddles beside you. You rub her hair as Pieck moves closer, the two of you sharing a gentle kiss that grew deeper as you continued to make out with Pieck. Her legs wrapped around your waist as you pinned her to the wall, the two of you slowly slipping onto the ground while you continued to kiss. 

Pieck pulls away "I thought you said I have poor seduction skills~" You nervously blush as Pieck realizes something "Oh my god...you're a virgin." She says as You lay your head on her boobs. Pieck tries to not laugh as she rubs your head "Alright, lucky me~ I get you fresh~" Pieck kisses you and gently nibbles your neck while you hold her head with one of your hands while your other hand grips her thigh and give it a squeeze "You like my thighs?~" "Who doesn't?" You question as Pieck giggles "Fair enough~" You strip nude with Pieck doing the same. The two of you start to kiss once again as Pieck rubs your manly-hood. 

Pieck is taken by shock as you get rock hard as your member rubs between her softer than marshmallow thighs. Pieck sweats heavily "You really are the Colossal titan..." You rub it around her thighs as you pin Pieck on her chest. She looks back at you while you rub your member between her even softer butt. You get ready to penetrate her womanly-hood from behind before Pieck stops you "I'm a virgin too y'know..." You lean down to her ear "You are now?~" You chuckle before thrusting into Pieck. She is taken by shock as her tongue sticks out and her eyes roll back. Her body lays on the ground while you pull back and continue to thrust in and out of her.

"You're so...good! This is- oooh~ This is...the best feeling!~" She remarks as she feels you grip her butt with one of your hands while rubbing her cheek with your other hand. She pants heavily as her pants of air slowly turn into puffs of smoke from how hot her breath is. You keep going as Pieck turns back to you "Can't you go faster? Please?~" Pieck asks nicely as you go faster inside of her! You slap her butt while kissing her neck. Deciding to be a bit rougher against her as she feels warmer and begs for it more

"Yeahh! C'mon~ This is the best- oooh! The best~...Ahhh~" "Feeling?~" You finish her sentence as Pieck nods while her butt is raised into the air while her upper body is on the floor, not having the strength to push her whole body up while you get rougher and rougher inside of her, the feeling building up inside of you! You speed up "Don't cum inside me~ I-I can't carry a child yet!~" You lean down to whisper in her ear "Don't worry my Pieck~" You speed up as Pieck clenches the carpet on the ground! You pull out and lay your dick between her ass cheeks and your semen came out between her ass and down her back. Pieck pants heavily as she regains her breath

"That was the greatest feeling ever..." You rub her head and give her a kiss "Go get cleaned up...I imagine the others will be back soon." Pieck goes down to the room under the cabin and brings her clothes while you get changed just in time for the others to get back.

"Porco and I had a talk." Elizabeth explains as Porco walks over to you and hugs you "No homo" You say as Porco sighs and pulls away "Elizabeth told me about you...And I didn't realize what you had been through. I'm sorry...I just want to finish this so I don't have to worry about this war." You hold your hand out for a handshake "I want this to be over too...And return to a relatively normal version of our old Earth without crazy men wanting to be Gods and eating people..." 

(Author's Note: Have fun waiting another 5 months for the next chapter!)