Part 1: A Bat Out Of Hell

As a starter, I do not own Brendon Urie or Panic! At The Disco. I'm simply a fan and love their music. None of the following actions or dialog actually happened. It is simply a matter of my imagination. I do own the storyline, and the contents of it. Please do not repost it take responsibility or my story. Be ask if you wish to share my story and do give credit to me if you do. Thank you. Enjoy the story! 😊❤

-

-

You treaded through the rain with nothing but the dim street lamps and bright headlights illuminating the street and sidewalk. You stubbornly stamp your feet against the pavement as you walked.

"[Y/N]! GET IN THE CAR!" Brendon yelled after you as he barely moved the car to keep up with you with the passenger side door open for you to get in.

"WHY!? I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME GONE!" you yelled back sarcastically, mocking him from the words her yelled at you in anger during the heated argument you two had just moments ago.

"I COULD NEVER!" he yelled back, over the sound of loud, large spheres of water drops crashing on the ground. You roll your eyes and continue walking, trying to keep it convincing that you went freezing your ass off under the cold, wet weather. He sighs, "look, [y/n], just please get back in the car. You can be mad at me all you want but let's at least go home and out of this shit storm." He says in a pleading manner, calming down.

"I'll show you a shit storm. I'm this close to getting in a fist fight with you. You think this rain is bad. You don't even know what a shit storm is." You argue, threatening, still being stubborn. You pick up you pace and cross your arms across your chest, hugging your body, trying to keep in as much heat as you can, even though it's not working.

"that's it." Brendon says beginning to become annoyed. He pulls over the car to where it is practically halfway on the empty sidewalk and gets out trudging over to you, catching up. He picks you up by the waist and, much to your demise and protest, sets you down in the passenger seat closing the door and going to the drivers side, ignoring your screaming profanities. He gets in the drivers seat and locks the doors making sure you don't leave again and drives off, heading home.

"I hate you." You mutter under your voice, obviously not truly meaning it but at this time you didn't particularly like him. He sighs and keeps looking forward as he drives, shaking his head.

You were about a block away from your guys' shared apartment, when he stopped the car at a red light. He puts the car in park, not worrying about holding up traffic due to the streets bring empty at this time of night. Brendon turns and faces toward you as best he could.

"[y/n], I love you so much, and with everything in me. I could never not want you with me, so don't think for one second that I want you gone." He says honestly trying to look into your eyes but you continuously avoid his, starting out the window. You sigh.

"can we just go home?" You ask not wanting to talk to him. "I'm tired and this is just warring me out even more." You say stubbornly. You went quite ready to forgive him after the argument that started as nothing but ended messing up everything. Brendon shakes his head and nods after awhile then turned back to the front, putting his seatbelt back on and turns the corner to nothing but bright headlights, a loud noise, and the sound of deforming steel.