Part 2: How It's Gonna Be Forever

Second and Final part of this short imagine. Thanks for reading it. Please leave s comment letting me know how you like (or dislike) it. Constructive criticism is welcomed. 😊 anyway.. Continue on with the story..

-

-

Beep.......Beep......Beep......Beep. You wake up to a binding, white light, a strange, annoying, steady, repetitive beeping, and the horrible mixed stench of blood, rubbing alcohol, sanitizing and disinfectant chemicals.

"Miss. [y/l/n]?" You hear a feminine voice say gently. "Miss. [y/l/n]?" It repeats. You let out a raspy groan filled with slight pain.

"hmm?" You answer.

"good, your responsive." The doctor says lightly, trying to ease you back into consciousness. You squint as your eyes adjust.

"what's going on? What happened? Where am I?" You bombard with questions. "Brendon?" You wait for a response but no one answers. "Brendon?" You say again a little more panicked. The doctor lays a gentle hand on your shoulder when you make a painful attempt to get up.

"take it easy Miss." She says laying you back down. "you have quite a few injuries, some internal. Don't try moving around to much and all at once." She warns. You then begin to notice the patch and wrap around your head and the gauze around your abdomen. "ahhh." You let out a groan as you wince in pain.

"You were in a car accident and have suffered from a concussion, two broken ribs,a fractured ankle, and one of the glass fragments penetrated dangerously close to your left eye." She says motioning to each injury as she spoke. You nod, processing it all.

"Brendon Urie. He was in the car with me. Is he alright? Where is he? Can I see him?" The doctor nodded.

"Yes, he is fine. When the truck that crashed into you, it hit mainly your side of the car. Though Mr. Urie didn't walk away without injuries, none of them are serious, all minor, just cuts and bruises, aches and pains, and a case of whiplash." You sigh in relief. "he is just in the waiting room. I can go get him and fill him in on your awakening of you'd like." She says already knowing the obvious answer.

"yes please." You nod lightly, trying to keep anything that involves movement go a minimum to ease pain. She nods and walks out of the room. No more than a minute passes when you hear heavy, quick paced, stumbling footsteps running down the hallway, leaving echoes with each pound on the chilled, tile floor.

Brendon bust through the door, nearly knocking it of its hinges as he does. He runs straight to your bed side, sliding on his knees as he kneels down and hugs you.

"oh my god, [y/full/n]. I am so incredibly sorry." He cries, tears streaming down his already tear stained face. "I love you so so much. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry." He says, words muffled he buries his face into the crook of your neck. You hug him back, sharing his tears with closed eyes.

"I love you, too, Brendon. Don't blame yourself, love. It's okay. I'm okay. I'm right here. Everything is just fine." You coo into his ear. You both share a loving kiss and then continue holding each other. He lays next to you in the bed. He was wraps his arms securely around you as if you could disappear before his eyes. You gently rub his lightly scratched and bruised face with your thumb.

"I'm so sorry, [y/n]. This is all my fault. I should've been paying attention. I should've never fought with you. None of this would've ever happened." He says guiltily.

"Brendon." You begin. He ignores you and keeps going.

"I thought I lost you. I thought I would never see your face again. I thought I would never hold you again. I thought I would never look into you beautiful [e/c] eyes again or hear your heavenly voice every again." He pauses. " I thought I'd never get to show and tell you how much I love you anymore." He whispers in shame as his voice began to break.

"shhh.." You stop him from going any further than he already is. " Stop it right now, Brendon Boyd Urie." You demand strictly. " none of this is your fault. Stop blaming yourself. I'm not blaming you, so stop pointing fingers at yourself." You pull his face closer to yours, resting both of your foreheads against each others. "it's okay. I'm okay. We. Are. Okay." You whisper sharply yet soothingly. After a couple of moments you fall asleep in each others hold.