CHAPTER 29: MY NEMESIS

Allmight let out a weary sigh as he sat in his chair quietly, skinny and shriveled. He looked down the hall to his left spotting a pair of suited security guards. Then he looked to his right and spotted another pair at the other end. After going through numerous security checkpoints he was finally allowed in the Prime Minister's office. Unfortunately even his position as the number one hero wasn't enough to get him an audience with Minister Akira Toriyama immediately like he wanted. He had to wait a few weeks for a scheduled appointment, but even then the minister was a bit reluctant to meet with him. Especially considering that there was no telling where Midoriya's eyes and ears were these days.

"Prime Minister Toriyama will see you now." The voice of one of the aids spoke as he appeared in the hall. Toshinori stood up and fixed his tie quickly before falling the young woman. As he glanced up he noticed the many sensors in the ceiling that detected the usage of quirks. When they reached the office two bodyguards quietly nodded at the hero and opened the double doors.

"Hello Yagi Toshinori." Prime Minister Toriyama greeted him. "Better known as Allmight." The doors closed and locked behind the hero as he walked up to the desk and gave a respectful bow to the middle aged dark haired man.

"Minister Toriyama." Toshinori greeted back.

"Please, I should be the one bowing to you." Toriyama stood up and gestured towards the seat. "I'm sorry you had to wait so long to get here, but as you can imagine I'm a very busy man. Now when you requested a meeting with me weeks ago you didn't specify what exactly you wanted to speak to me about."

"I wanted to keep that vague lest the wrong person find out, but I think you know what I'm here to discuss." The blonde skinny man gave him an accusing gaze. The minister sighed as he reached into a drawer of his desk and pulled out a bottle of alcohol.

"I was afraid it was that." Pouring himself a glass before offering the hero one. "Brandy?"

"No thank you. My health doesn't allow it." Toshinori politely refused the drink. "Now about this problem."

"What's there to talk about?" The minister took a deep sip of his drink. "Midoriya knows what he's doing and the villains are running scared now that we have their best on our side."

"I assure you the only side that boy is on is his own." The gaunt man argued. Toriyama's lips folded inward like he wanted to argue back but couldn't. He reached into another drawer of his desk and pulled out a small chrome device the size and shape of a pen with a red blinking light at the top.

"Clearly there's much you want to say and there's much I want to know." He pushed a button on the side of his device and the flashing stopped and started glowing green. "This is a nifty little gadget that only myself and other high ranking government officials are allowed to have. As long as it's on all transceiver signals in and out of this room are jammed." The minister explained. "If this place were bugged without my knowledge rest assured all that third party will get is static." Now Yagi understood what was said here will stay between the two of them. Izuku would never know what when on here if he was spying on them. "Tell me everything, because I need to know how this all began if I'm going to help you." Thus Yagi Toshinori told him everything. All for One, One for All, the path of succession with the power, his master Nana Shimura, how he became the number one hero and finally the first time he met Izuku Midoriya. The blonde older man didn't spare any details in the story. The minister sat there and listened patiently, taking a few sips of his drink here and there. When he was finished Toshinori leaned back in his chair to let that all sink in.

"Hmmm" The minister made a bridge out of his hands as he contemplated all this. "I did know a bit about All for One already, all the previous prime ministers did as well. That man has been our country's dirty little secret for over a hundred years." They never let the other countries know that there was a villain that had a quirk that let him steal quirks. The secret was kind of out thanks to Midoriya though. "As for the boy." He sighed before taking another sip.