Chapter 9: Is This Death?

DAYWALKER! - Machine Gun Kelly (Ft. CORPSE)
0:23 ━❍────── 2:32
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

____________________________

(Y/n)'s POV
Darkness that's all I can see...

'Wait there's a light I thought and ran to the light I closed my eyes because it was so bright "Ah Welcome back" I heard a voice "Wait, Elaine?" I yelled turning around to see her and Al "I'm Dead aren't I," I asked looking down at my bare feet 'Wait where tf are my shoes?' I thought "No you're alive just in a near-death state," Al said rubbing my arm Elaine nodded "Really? how can I go back to the living world" I asked looking at her my eyes wide with excitement "There's one way but it's risky" She said with Concern lacing her voice "I'll do it! I have to make sure everyone is alright!" I Yelled with determination, she nodded "Go to the biggest Crystal and say Υπόσχομαι τη Σελήνη..." she said pointing to a giant crystal (It means 'I Promise The Moon' in Greek) I nodded and hugged her "Thank you" I looked at Al "I'll miss you buddy" I said and hugged him he smiled and handed me a pack of cards I looked at him confused but took the cards I waved and ran over to the crystal "Υπόσχομαι τη Σελήνη" I spook the crystal shook and disappeared In its place a very deep hole. I gasped "Uh bye I love you," I said smiling I jumped down landing not so gracefully "Well Well, what do we have here," A voice said I looked around "I'm (Y/n) and I-" I tried speaking but got cut off "I know you want to go back to the real world," the voice said I nodded "well you have to prove that you're worthy," he said crossing his arms "How a game of cards?" I asked grabbing my cards "how about old maids" I said holding the cards up "Hmh sure" the voice said as a Tall ass skinny guy walked over to me and sat down I smiled and sat down dealing the card and putting my matches down I had 2 more then him "You can go first" I said with a smile I didn't have to joker which means he dose "Gladly" he said and carefully grabbed the card closest to my thumb He smiled I think and put a match down I reached up and grabbed a random card i put the match down and held up my cards we continued playing eventually I had the old maid and one other cards I put a poker face on and held the cards out he grabbed one but when he looked at it his eyes widened "Old maid" he yelled looking at me I shrugged he shuffled his two cards and held them out I looked at them for a minute 'I need to win' I thought and shrugged picking a random card "I won!" I yelled standing up he nodded and patted my head "Good job Uh..." he said holding a hand out "I'm (Y/n)" I smiled shaking his hand "I'm Galand" he said and disappeared I looked around and shrugged when I didn't see him I started walking away but soon screamed as my Scythe came flying at me I picked it up "Whoever threw that your mom's a hoe!" I yelled looking around "(Y/n)!" A voice yelled I looked and saw Elaine I gasped and hugged her "Why'd you follow me?" I practically screamed "I was worried!" she said looking down I sighed and smiled "You wanna come with me?" I said She nodded with a blush, I chuckled and hugged her we started walking just catching up "How is Ban, and king" she asked looking down I shrugged but yelled as I fell threw the floor "Fuck!" I yelled as I hit the ground I stood up "Whoa" I gasped in awe "Would you like to see your friends" a voice asked I nodded "Yes" I spoke suddenly a screen appeared on it was my friends they all looked depressed and lifeless 'Damn they really do need me' I thought  "You need to complete your mission then leave that world" the voice said I looked around confused but closed my eyes as everything went white.

____________________________

I gasped flinging up from the bed "(Y/n)!" A familiar voice yelled "Elizabeth" I yelled hugging her she sobbed into my shoulder "How?" She asked looking at me confused "I'll tell you later" I smiled she nodded and handed me my outfit I smiled and changed she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her downstairs "Ack slow down I'm gonna fall" I yelped she apologized "(Y/n)?!?!?" A group of voices yelled "Uh hi" I smiled awkwardly waving I gasped as I felt arms wrap around me I hugged back and smiled "I'm back" I struggled to say as I couldn't breathe "Oxygen not in lungs" I gasped everyone let go "Sorry" everyone apologized "How are you alive?" Hozer asked I sighed and sat down and patting the table "Might want to sit down it's a long story." I said everyone sat down next to me, and I went on to tell them about everything. "what your mission?" Meliodas asked, I shrugged "0 clue," I said holding up a zero with my hands "but whatever it is, I think it's important." I said looking down.

___________________________

(What up!! Sorry about not updating my grade where shit and needed help but yeah I'm back! Bye Bye My Little Mushrooms 🍄 Words 927 )