&Tonight's The Night I'll Fall For You Again ; Chapter 5 "Fall For You,"

hey everyone! i know this is really short! Sorrry! Just thought you'd like one more update!<3

xoxo,

-YouHadMeAtHello<3

He pulled back for a second, and I looked into his gorgeous eyes. "Kale, I don't know what to say." I mumbled. He gave me a really, really weak smile. "I-I-I'm sorry, Ha-Han-Hanna. I just couldn't-I couldn't help myself." Kale groaned. "No, no! I liked it, Kale! I've been waiting my whole life for that kiss from you." I whispered in his ear.

"Really?" he groaned. "Really," and I kissed him again. We laid there for a few minutes, just looking up into the blue skies. "I know this place," Kale said, jumping up. He sat back in the 'caption's chair' and started the engine, taking off farther into the ocean. "Where are we going?" I asked, but he wouldn't say. We pulled up to this little mountain. He tied the boat on a hook. He obviously goes there a lot.

He climbed off the boat, and then he reached his hand out for mine. I slid my small, cold hand into his strong, warm hand, and he pulled me carefully on the small island. "This is beautiful," I whispered, looking around at all the flowers. "I thought you'd like it. Don't tell anyone about this place, OK? It can just be our place. I found it about a year ago. No one knows about it except me, and now you. It can be our place," he mumbled, stumbling over his words. "Of course I won't tell anyone. Our place, I like that." He smiled at my comments.

"I think I still love you, Hanna. And tonight's the night I'm going to fall for you again." He whispered. I smiled. And he fell. He fell right into the water. And then he stood up, coughing, and soaking wet. "Are you OK!?" I exclaim. "Yeah, couldn't be better. I just fell for the most beautiful girl in the world."

That's just like Kale. He fell for me, literally. And I think I was starting to fall for him.