New target

"Daddy... what's in that bag..? Why are you home so late..?" You question your father who returned home later than usual.

"I thought I told you not to ask silly questions... you know what's in the bag."

"Daddy... do I have to be like you? I don't wanna hurt people... I want to be a hero!" You punch a fist into the air, almost like an action pose.

"You are helping people, blossom. Just... in a different way. Plus, most of the people you 'hurt' aren't innocent anyway." F/N states while lighting the fire you have in the centre of the living room.

"Most of..?" You ask sceptically, "Also, you said I would start training to help people... when am I starting?" Your curiosity had peaked, remembering the promise your father made to you yesterday.

"How about this. You go to bed now and we can start your training tomorrow!" He said, picking you up and leading the both of you into your room.

"Goodnight, Y/N"

"Goodnight, daddy."

—————————————————————

That was 11 years ago, and it keeps replaying in my dreams. Alot has changed since then. I am now 15 and have a little brother, Kyle. Mom died, and dad has toughened my 'training'.

In our household, training means getting beat up or beating someone up, I can't actually beat anyone up most of the time though, seeing as it's only dad that I train against. Kyle has no idea about this, and to be honest, I'd like to keep it that way. Afterall, being an assassin is dirty work. And, to be honest, I myself wouldn't be an assassin if I had a choice. But my life is on the line, has been since I witnessed dad murder that... kid... all those years ago.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT" I scream, only now realising that it's 8:15 and training starts in 15 minutes. And I had only just woken up. Great.

After throwing on my training outfit, I made my way into the basement. And I was late. Guess I'll have to put up with extended training today. But I could take it, it is just more physical training after all, the same routine I had put up with all these years.

I got to the bottom of the stairs leading to the basement, probably more of a workout than the training itself.

Then I stopped, seeing what I had dreaded since the moment he was born.

"Kyle..? What-"

"Dad told me everything. And I will help."

Will... That bastard must have threatened him as well... just great. He is only 9! Not saying I wasn't way younger when I started, but I had really hoped that he wouldn't have to get involved.

"He will be our technology man." I just bearly heard my dad talk over my own thoughts. You sort of snorted to yourself.

Man? Hardly. Sure he is good with technology, and I love him- I mean he is my little brother, but he is like an overgrown toddler. A Manchild. (If you get this reference ily)

But that's not the point. I could see on my fathers face that something else was bothering him.

"Spit it out." I tell him, now pissed with this 'new addition to the team' he hadn't consulted with you about.

"U.A., I need you to go."

Those words took awhile to process, U.A. the hero school!?

"Really! You'll let me go!" I was so happy that my eyes could have lit up an entire stadium, talk about a mood swing.

"No." He laughed, " This has to do with a new mission. And your target is easiest to get to if you are in U.A. itself." Oh, so that was the case, your stupidity sunk in. Did you really think he would actually let you go?

You sighed "And who is this 'target'?" You ask, no longer in the mood for his bull.

"Student of 1-A and sports festival winner,

Katsuki Bakugo."

Word Count: 662