27

It was the day of the funeral and everyone was preparing.I was in my room as I put a black hat on my head.I looked in the mirror and saw a face that was drained and tired from all the crying.I let out a sigh as I put my glasses on and went to the venue.Everyone was present.Sounds of sadness surrounded us as Jisung's body was being layed into the ground.I didn't cry.I couldn't cry.I didn't have any more tears to show.I didn't feel any pain.I just felt numb.My whole body just felt numb.I stared at his coffin in the ground.I felt a tap on my shoulder.I looked and saw Bang Chan standing next to me."It's time." He said.I nodded as I walked slowly to the heap of sand that was next to the ground where his coffin was.I took a handful of sand I walked to his coffin.Memories of him came rushing through my head.His smile, his laugh, how he would complain so easily, everything.I closed my eyes as a smile came on my face for the first time in days."Goodbye Jisung." I opened my hand and the sand fell onto his coffin.

The ceremony was over.We all headed back to the sheds and while everyone socialised I went back to my room.I closed the door and took my glasses and hat off.I layed on the bed and looked at the ceiling.I let out a sigh.I opened the drawer of the side stand when I saw a picture inside it.I took it out and looked at it.It was a picture of me and Jisung on our wedding day.I sat up and analysed it.We looked so happy in the photo.Holding hands as we gazed into each others eyes while smiling as if we were the only 2 people alive at that moment.I traced my finger over Jisung smiling a little as I did so.I let out a sigh before putting the picture back into the drawer.I decided to get under the covers and sleep.

Taehyung's POV:

It has been a week and a half since she last came out of her room.She wouldn't come out nor let anyone in.We all tried to convince her to come out but she never responded.I was sitting in the kitchen with the others as we were talking about Y/N."I am really worried about her." Hyunjin admitted."We all are." Seungmin said."She really isn't taking this well." Minho said.Bang Chan let out a chuckle."What's so funny?" I asked."No it's just... remember how Jisung acted when he thought Y/N was dead?" "Yeah.He was miserable." Changbin answered."She is acting the same way." Bang Chan mentioned."Guess they were meant to be together after all." Felix said.I looked at my hands."Man I am gonna miss him." Jeongin spoke up."I am going to miss his stupidity." Minho said with a slight smile."Imma miss his whining." Seungmin said."The way he hits you while he is laughing." Changbin said.

One by one they started to mention all the good memories Jisung gave them.I smiled a little as for once laughter filled air instead of the suffocating fog of sadness but I couldn't stop thinking or should I say worrying about Y/N.Is she doing alright cooped up in that room?Has she been crying everyday?Did she at least have snacks in her room so that she didn't starve?Will she be able to move on?I stood up putting everyone's attention on me."I am just going to check on her." I said before leaving."Do you think he is going to tell her?" Jeongin asked."I don't think so." Bang Chan answered.I went up to her room and knocked on the door."Y/N?It's me Tae.Can I come in?" Yet again there was silence."I just want to check up on you and see how you are doing." I said.Still silence.I took a breath."Alright, I am coming in." I warned her before turning the doorknob and entering the room.It was dark with tissues scattered everywhere.Surprisingly enough is didn't smell.I saw her figure covered in the blankets on the bed.I walked to her and crutched down beside her.The blanket covered her face.I pulled it down so that I could see her.Her nose was blood red and her eyes were closed but swollen."Y/N." I said as I shaked her body a little to wake her up.After a couple of soft shakes her eyes started to open.I smiled a little as her eyes found their way to mine.

"Hey sleepy head." I said."Go away." She said with a sleepy voice.She tried to pull the blanket back over her head but I stopped her.She shot me a glare."Leave me alone." She demanded.I shook my head."I can't do that anymore." I told her.She sighed as she turned her back to me."Fine then.If this is how you want it." I threw the blanket off her body causing her to jolt up."Are you fucking crazy?!" She yelled at me.I smirked a little."Great to see you too." I placed the blanket on the floor.She sighed and hugged her knees.I sat next to her on the bed."Have you eaten?" I asked.She shook her head."There's no point." She said."Y/N you should eat even if you don't want to." She rolled her eyes."Do you know how worried we are?How worried I am about you?" I asked."We haven't really seen you.You don't open up your door.You don't come out.You don't eat.I understand that you lost someone that is very dear to you but you can live like you are dead." I tried to hold back my anger and worry."He wouldn't want you to be like this.He wouldn't want to to kill yourself like this.You are killing yourself Y/N!" She looked at me."There is still life for you and Jisung would want you to live it.To love it.He would want you to be the best version of you you can be.Not stuck in a room crying all day."

I held her hands in mine.They fit perfectly in mine but that was besides the point."They need you Y/N.They need you to be there for them." "I am not strong enough." She said."Of course you are strong.You are an Omega.Even more you are Han Y/N.The strongest person I know." She let out a short chuckle."See there.That's what we need.To see you smile again.To see you laugh again." I rubbed her hands a little for a sense of comfort."You are stronger than you think Y/N.And if you ever feel like you are weak you have us.You have me.We will always be here for you but you need to first be there for yourself." Her eyes diverted to our hands."So promise me you will try.Try and be the Y/N we know and the Y/N Jisung loved." She looked at me.She could probably see the desperation and pleading in my eyes but I didn't care.I just wanted her back.She nodded."Ok." She said softly."What did you say?" I asked."Ok." She said a bit louder.I leaned closer to her."I am sorry but I can't hear you.Can you repeat it please." I said teasingly."Ok!Ok!I will try and get back on track!" She said with a giggle.

I laughed slightly."I am glad." "Now get out.I wanna enjoy my last day of laziness." She demanded."Ok boss." I said causing her to smile a little.I got off the bed and looked at her.I patted her head."You better get out of this room tomorrow otherwise I will drag you out." "Yes yes.I promise I will come out tomorrow." She said with a childish tone.I smiled a little.I placed a kiss on top of her head."Enjoy your rest." I said before leaving.Whether or not she was going to do what I said I don't know and to be honest I don't care.Well I did care a little bit.I was just happy that I could make her smile.Even if it was just for a little bit.

Y/N's POV

I sat in bed thinking about what Taehyung told me and he was right.I couldn't carry on like this.I have to carry on living.I have to be there for the others.I have to make Jisung proud.The next morning I got up,got dressed and went outside.I let my eyes adjust to the sunlight before walking to the kitchen.I gained a few stares while walking to the kitchen.It wasn't negative stares.It was rather stares of relief and happiness which brought a smile on my face.I opened the door and saw a familiar scene of commotion in front of me."Why did you eat the last muesli?!" Hyunjin yelled at Felix."I was hungry and too lazy to make something to eat so I ate it plus I didn't even know it was yours!" Felix yelled back."I am the only one that eats muesli out of all of us!" "Oh gosh." Bang Chan sighed.

I bursted into laughter as I missed watching them argue over the silliest things.Everyone looked towards me with widened eyes."Y/N?!" They yelled at me happily."Hey guys." I smiled at them.They all ran up to me and hugged me tightly.I hugged them back.We broke the hug after some time."It's so good to see you again." Jeongin said.Hyunjin gasped.I looked at him."What?" "And these bags under your eyes?!No no no no.We will treat them immediately after you eat something." I chuckled."Ok." I said.Seungmin dragged me to the table and sat me down."We are gonna feed you until you feel like throwing up." He said."That's a bit...extreme."I said with a hint of worry in my voice."Don't worry Y/N.We won't do that to you." Changbin said."Thank heavens." "We will feed you even after you throw up." He added.Bang Chan shook his head."Why am I here?" He said while sighing.

We all sat down and ate breakfast while talking to each other.The room was filled with happiness and laughter, something that I missed for a couple of weeks.We were all happy in that moment and I didn't want it any other way.After breakfast I decided to go to the cliff.I arrived there and looked at the scenery.I closed my eyes and inhaled the air.It was fresh and cooling.It relaxed my muscles.I opened my eyes and looked at my ring."If only you were here." I said softly while playing with it."You finally came up here." I froze.That voice.That sweet honey voice that give me goosebumps.I turned around almost instantly.My eyes widened in shock and disbelief.It can't be.It shouldn't be.

"J-JISUNG?!"