Intro pt:2

Summer had just ended and this is your first day back at school. When you find your class you walk in and realize that all your friends are in the same class as you. You go and sit by them and you all start talking to each other. As you guys are talking you hear your teacher walk in and clear his throat and says:
"Good morning everyone I am Kakashi and I will be your teacher for this school year. Do not make this school year hard for me because I do not have time to deal with you and your drama."
The class was about to start, but your principal Lady Tsunade walked in with an announcement.
"Everyone this is your new classmate Sasuke Uchiha. Hope you all get along."
As the school day went along you wondered why that last name seemed so familiar and what the new boy was like. After thinking about it the whole day you finally realize why that last name sounded so familiar. You read about an Uchiha before, Itachi Uchiha one of the most famous serial killers and rapist in all of Japan. You wondered if the new boy knew him. You decided not to ask him because you didn't want to embarrass him or make him feel uncomfortable.
As the the day was starting to end you and all your friends were getting ready to leave. As you walked out the door you walked into someone. It was Sasuke, the new boy. You apologized to him and he didn't really respond to you. He just kept walking, but before he started walking you could have swore you saw him blush. You didn't think much of it and kept walking with your friends. Then you and Naruto said goodbye and walked home. Little did you know walking into Sasuke would cause many things to happen to you and your friends.