Change my mind (Brad Simpson imagine)

(A/N- I just want to give a small disclaimer that this imagine was what I saw as a dream and I really wanted to share it so I wrote it down. Please show some love. Please do not hate it. The pictures (except for Brad's gif) are original and taken by me.

Also, I suggest you listen to 'Change my mind' by One Direction for the full effect.)

--

I couldn't sleep the whole night. Constantly tossing and turning in the hotel room bed. It's true, when you spend hours with someone you truly connect to, it only seems like minutes. How can 2 weeks just fly away like that? My mind fleeted back to the day we first met.

*two weeks ago*

17hrs long flight later, my family and I were finally in Bhubaneswar, India; The City of Temples. Mom has a fascination with this country, and since I had time off, I decided to join them. After checking into the hotel, Mom pulls us out of the bed, to go out for lunch. "Mom this hotel has a restaurant," Natalie and I groan at the same time. "Yes and that's an option I'll consider for dinner. Not for lunch! So chop chop!" She excitedly walks out of the main door. Sighing in despair, we follow her.

Reaching the restaurant, we get a table and sit down. There was a loud group of college students on the other side of the restaurant. They were talking excitedly. Seeing college students made me think how different would've my life been if I wasn't in The Vamps. Skimming my eyes through all of their faces, my eyes land on the girl sitting on the edge. She wasn't talking or laughing with the rest. As a matter of fact, she wasn't even smiling. She was busy scrolling through her phone, not paying attention to anyone else. My attention got pulled back to my table when my phone rang. It was Joe. "Ma, I'll just go and take this call outside quickly," I tell her and step out of the restaurant. 5 minutes into the call, I just said bye when I heard the restaurant door open behind me. I turn around at the same time when someone crashes into me. I take a step back, holding the person by his/her arms to prevent us from falling. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I-" the girl looks up. It was the girl from that table. She had tears in her eyes. "Are you okay?" I ask, worry laced in my voice. "Yes I, I just need to go!" She says, her voice cracking. She slips past me but I hold her arm, "Don't go." "I'll be fine." She turns to look at me. "You're telling that to me or yourself?" She smiles through her tears. "Okay, how about this? At least come have lunch with my family. Don't go away hungry. It'll make you sadder," I say. I don't usually invite strangers but this time didn't feel so wrong." I can't show my face in there," she replies, after being quiet for a bit. "Hmm, wait I got an idea. Just wait a minute," I say and rush inside to get my jacket. "Brad, what are you doing?" Dad asks. "Get one more chair set on that side. I made a friend," I reply and rush back outside. "Give me your jacket. You can wear mine," I explain to her, "Put the hood on then they won't notice." She seemed hesitant. "Please?" I hope my puppy dog eyes work. "No it's just, I can't believe I'm gonna wear Brad Simpson's jacket," she smiles up at me. "Yay, you know who I am. Bond created! Let's go!" I pull the jacket over her shoulders, then tuck her arm in mine and walk in. She laughs at my act but doesn't resist it so I take that as a good sign. Walking towards our table, I introduce her to my family. And they got along so well. "So Y/N, how well do you know Bhubaneswar?" My mom asks.

And just like that, we got a new friend and she agreed to become our impromptu tour guide. We practically spent the whole day together and it was so much fun. We met in the morning, either in front of our hotel or her college, then drove around to different places, had lunch. A little more driving, then dinner then we dropped her off and went back. She even showed us around her college because I really wanted to see where she studied.

Udaigiri and Khandagiri caves.