𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐝

I sat on the edge of the bathtub next to Kiara waiting impatiently. My anxiety was kicking my ass. I looked back over at the white stick before putting my hands in my head. There was no way I could be pregnant. Not now. I'm only 16. But it made sense. I have been puking my brains out each morning for the past week and I've also been craving the weirdest foods.

"It's gonna be okay whatever it is," Kiara said softly, rubbing my back.
Kiara was the one who suggested I bought a test after I told her about the sickness and the craving. She was always there for me so she was the first person I called.

There was no way I could raise a child. My parents would kill me and I barely had enough money to take care of myself.

"Shhhhh it's okay" Kiara cooed, noticing I was panicking as she hugged me.

Suddenly, the timer on my phone went off, startling me. I nervously turned it off and looked at Kiara.

"You want me to look?" She questioned and I nodded.

Kiara stood up and looked at the test before looking back at me.

"What is it?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You're pregnant"

"No no no no" I murmur as tears began to stream down my face.

Kiara pulled me to my feet and wrapped her arms around me burying me in a hug. I cried into her shoulder for a couple of minutes, letting it all out.

" Do you know who the father is?" Kiara asked still squeezing me tight.

"JJ" I sobbed. It had to be JJ. He'd been my boyfriend for almost a year now and I would never even think about sleeping with anyone else.

"I'm gonna call him," Kiara told me, pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"No, don't!" I shout, stopping her. I didn't want JJ to know I was pregnant just yet. He would totally flip out and probably dump me. He could never handle a child. Not yet anyway. He's only 16 and still wild and crazy.

"But Y/n if he's the father, he needs to know" Kiara explains as she dialed JJ's number.

I closed the toilet seat before sitting down on it. I wasn't ready for what JJ thought.

"Hey" I hear Kiara say into her phone. "I need you to get over here at Y/n place like now"

"Is everything okay?" I heard JJ's voice, making me squeeze my eyes shut.

Kiara pauses for a second looking at me as I looked up at her.

"Yeah, everything's fine we, uh, just need you," she said.

"Alright I'm on my way"

Kiara hung up and slipped her phone back into her back pocket. She could tell I was nervous so she started rubbing my back again.

A long and painful 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Kiara jumped up from the living room couch where we now sat. I watched as she walked over to the door and opened it, revealing JJ standing there.

I gulp as I started fiddling with my bracelets. JJ walked over to where I was and sat on the couch next to me making me slid into the dent he made.

"Kiara said you wanted to talk?" He raises his eyebrows.

I looked back at Kiara and she gave me a thumbs-up as she walked into my bedroom, closing the door behind her.

I finally looked at JJ. He had no idea what I was about to tell him. I opened my mouth to speak but I paused hesitantly.

"I-I'm pregnant"  I blurt out, looking back down at my bracelets as my eyes filled up with tears.

"Wait what?" JJ exclaimed, sitting up.

I knew this would happen.

"I'm pregnant JJ and......you're the father," I tell him, refusing to look at him.

It was silent for a few seconds as JJ ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath, processing the sudden information.

"But I thought we used protection every time," JJ said, breaking the silence, worry clear in his voice.

"There was that one time, remember?" I remind him, looking up at his blue eyes.

"Yeah, and I pulled out" JJ furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I dunno, JJ, took the test and it came out positive" I shake my head as a tear falls down my cheek.

I buried my face in my hands as I began to cry. "You can break up with me now"

"What? Why would I do that?" JJ raised his voice.

"Cause I know you don't want anything to do with the baby" I mumbled, trying to wipe away my tears.

"Princess" JJ cooed, pulling me into his lap. "I love you and I want this baby, okay? I'm the one with the weak pull out game so this is my mess and I'm not leaving you even if you want me to"

"I love you" I whispered, slowly wrapping my arms around the back of his neck and he wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling me into his chest.

"I'm gonna be a dad" JJ laughed, making me giggle slightly, wiping away my tears.

A/n:
Hey girlies!!!!!!

I was just wonder would you guys rather me post a couple different one shots all at one time or just do one at a time?

Let me know!!!!

Word count:914