Part 1 (scary)

Hey whats up guys, its me Lenny. If you dont kow who i am, i am the obnoxius killer of wisconsin. USA!

Last week i tried to kill my old teacher because in 7th grade, so about 7 years ago she gave me an F on a biology test ;(

I had it all plannet out you know, i would go to her house and stab her.. all kinds of fun stuff like that BUT THEN. It turns out, she got married last summer. Her husband was at the door when i rang the doorbell, i was confused for a moment thinking; "Who is this man?"

Then he asked what i wanted so i said that i was looking for Miss. Tangleberry, he frowned for awhile before he said something again; "Ok kid, i dont know how you know her, but i assure you. NOTHING HAPPENED!"

..What was that supposed to mean?

So next week i went there again, this time Miss. tangleberrys husband was gone so i broke in. Right when i entered the house all i couldt smell was something rotting, but it wasnt any food. It was more sinister than that. A body.

I got scared and decided to investigate, the bathroom door was locked so i crasher the door open with my head cause i cant feel shit nowadays.

There was a body in the bathroom, it kinda looked like the body from those "Daisy" videos on youtube. I then noticed that there was a piece of long, brunette hair sticking out of the carbage bag or whatever. That memory still haunts me to this day..

Ill continue this story later.. right now i have to go buy a cat. so i get some company in this depressing life that i made for myself. Updating on this soon tho.