•Chapter 3•

Professor Snape started teaching the class and as soon as he got one word out Miranda's hand shot straight up. 

"Yes Miranda?" Professor said.

 "You have to move me, like right now." Miranda said. 

"Why miranda? What is he bothering you with?" 

"He is a FUCKING moron." Miranda said. 

"I'm not moving you" Professor snapped.  

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR GREASY HAIR ON YOUR HEAD". Miranda said. Everyone started laughing. Professor rolled his eyes and continued teaching his class. After class was over and Rose, Draco, and Miranda walked out of the class room. 

"That was funny Miranda." Draco said. 

"I was just speaking the truth." Miranda said.  Draco laughed and they seen Rose walking with Hermonie. 

"Hey Rose, you coming- wait what are you doing with Granger?" Miranda asked, disgusted. 

"Oh, nothing. I was just talking with her, she's pretty fun when you get to know her." Rose said while blushing. Miranda didn't notice the blush on Rose's face. 

"Hm cool, you do that. I'll catch up with you later!" Rose nodded and Miranda and Draco went on. 

"Did you know Hogwarts is having a party with booths for a fundraiser?" Draco asked. 

"Oh no I didn't... It sounds fun, I'll talk to Rose." Miranda said. 

"By the way, I don't do the booth and I won't work for it, so don't ask!" Draco said.

Miranda's pov:

I walked over to where Rose was reading her book, while Hermione was with her pathetic friends. 

"Hey Rose, do you want to work a fundraiser booth with me? I know a really good idea for it."

"Oh my Meriln, yes!!! What did you have in mind?" She asked me. 

"A kissing booth!"

"YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!" Rose said in excitement. They kept talking and they already decided Hermonie and Draco won't be working the booth they can pay gallons to kiss someone of their choice. After they decided everyone can work the booth besides Draco and Hermione they went to bed.

(Thanks for reading! (Total words: 328)