Part 1

Y/n has always been an innocent girl even to the age she is now,she's always had an obsession with spooky things like bats and skeletons well anyways on with the story.

Y/n's pov:

I was walking home from work,as I was walking I saw a little pawn shop as I looked through the window I saw a cool looking doll it had scars all over his face.I walked in ready to purchase that doll.

Y/n:*grabs the box* hello may I please purchase this doll.

*The worker has a scared look on her face*

Worker: are you sure you want to purchase that doll p-people say it's haunted.

Y/n:*slams 20 dollars on the table with an adorable smile*I would like to purchase this dolly.

Worker:o-okay

Y/n's pov:
I was so giddy and happy I bought this doll he looks adorable.it's getting dark I should get home

Chucky's pov:
I'm finally getting bought and by a very attractive woman too...SCORE!!!. I can not wait to brag to Michael and bubba oh and especially Freddy.

Y/n pov
Finally home hold on dolly *runs upstairs with chucky* I'll set you on the bed while I get your box open *grabs a box cutter of table* alright. Looks good so far...there!! *lifts him out of the box smelling of old cardboard * your so pretty *hugs him to her chest*

Chucky's pov:

Oh yeah I already love it here

Y/n's pov
I should change and go to bed. Hold on dolly you walk over to your dresser grabbing your pjs

(Choose one ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎)

After changing you brush your teeth and go to bed as you were asleep chucky snuck out and ran to an abandoned mansion to face his friends and brag