chapter 6 droids vs Grimm part 1

10 minutes ago before the Grimm attack 

~~some where outside ''the venomous'' and near the blockade that was protecting the Separates' ship~~

B1-222: so what think about the new planet were on right now? said B1-222 talking to some of his friends that some were doing some reapers and some grading the era.

B1-223: what do i think. .. .I think it's its to cold for me if you ask me.

B1-224: I think it's okay.

OOM-commander droid: Okay you three cut the long talk and get back to work. Said the commander droid telling the three B1 battle droids to cut their chit chat and back to guarding the area to make sure no intruders will get in or out.

~~5 minutes later~~

The repair's were taking longer then the droids thought. Some the Pit droids were still fixing the ships while others were talking with some other Pit droids or some of B1 battle droids when during their repairs on some smaller ships or vehicles. A small group of B1 battle droids and some pit droids were look at three atlas ships that landed few hours while bring a small group of humans.

PT-24: wow look at those ships i never seen a model before. Said the little pit droid with happy tone in his voice.

PT-22: I have to agree with you on that one. Said author pit droid who was also happy and excited of seeing new types of ships that they never seen before in enter life.

B1-224: they kind look troop transporter ship if you ask me.

PT-24: hey were kind of right they do look like troop transporter ships. Said PT-24 agree with B1-224.     

B1-223: I kind of wonder how the peace negations with the planet's locals are doing?

B1-224: My best bet is that the negations are doing great if you ask me. Answering B1-223 question about the peace negations with the planets inhabitations.

OOM-commander droid: Okay everyone break time is over get back to work.

B1-223/224: ''roger roger''

~~~5 mints later ~~~ 

A anther 5 mints has passed for the droids that were doing their tasks. But show it got boring  for some of them, as like the small group of B1 battle droids .

B1-223: this the most boring job in the droid army, I just wish for some thing to happen right about now. Said B1-223 with bored tone in his voice 

B1-224: Hey be carful of what you wish for unit B1-223.

B1-233: I know I know but still Thiers nothing to do but expect guard duty.

B1-224: Hey with the--but before B1-224 finishes his sentons'. all the droids stop doing their tasks and hoard a very loud howl that got caught very one attention.

( pretended this  howl is a Grimm were wolf)

OOM-commander droid: What the heck was that? 

B1-225: um sir?

OOM-commander droid: Yes what is it unite B1 -225.

B1-225: I think you need to look at this. Said B1-225 while giving the commander droid a pair of  binoculars.