Chapter 1

"Hey loser, give us all you got." " B-But I have n-nothing" "DON'T LIE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!" "P-Please I'll g-give what you want tomorrow, just don't hurt me!" " HA-HA, do you see how she begs us brother" " Yes pathetic to watch zero" " You right Ichiru. You were lucky L/N, with this behavior you sweetened my day. We leave you spared. WE HOPE YOU DON'T FORGET IT!" You would ask why I didn't ask for any help. They said that they would do bad things if I would tell anybody. I WAS ONLY 6! I had no choice but to believe the words of either of them. The two boys are no one other than the Kiryu Twins: Zero and Ichiru. I never knew what they had against me but they hated me like hell. I've never done anything to them.....not that I know of.

Random flashback:
" Can't you just piss off where we can't feel you disgusting adequacy? said Zero pissed off because we lived in the same neighborhood and therefore have the same path to school. Ichiru came closer to me, picked me up and said: " father always says we shouldn't leave dirt on the street....so throw it away" after he said that he let me fall into a garbage. The two laughed and went their way home. I cried and cried, only came out when I was sure that the two were really gone. My mother went on a lot of dates because my father left us after my birth. So I didn't have to listen to her worries about why I smell like shit.

Another random flashback:
It was my 12th birthday and I was very excited. I rush to school because I really didn't want to come across Zero and Ichiru. When I got to school every one of my friends congratulated me. Except for two familiar faces, which looked disgusted in my direction. I tried to ignore the Kiryu twins as best as possible. Then suddenly Kaname Kuran came over to me with a slight smile, which I replied. He has been my crush since we are in the same class. He was the one who protected and defended me very often from Zero and Ichiru. Even I cried, he comforted me. He was always there for me....

These date:
Now I'm 16 years old and if you think this annoyance of the Kiryu twin has stopped, then you are very wrong. They always wanted my money, they scared guys away who flirted with me. I found that strange but I was already relieved, because I only loved Kaname.

"HEY Y/N, GIVE YOUR HOMEWORK!" "Zero, Ichiru does his homework too. Why do you want mine?" " b-because you a-are smarter and don't d-distract from the t-topic now give it to m-me!" Why was he stuttering? I sighed, gave it to him and went home because I didn't was in the mood to arguing. " Y/N honey, come into the living room, I want to talk to you." I went into the living room, not knowing what kind of conversation I was going to have. "Y/N, you know how long I've been looking for a relationship and I've found the right one. He also has two children about your age, but I don't want to reveal any more" I was happy that she finally had someone, but her smirk worries me. Is it because of her new lover or maybe his children why she is excited? I also wonder who they are. Do I know them?

Next day and Y/N's POV:
I went to school as normal and during the breaks I hung out with Yuki and Kaname, who were siblings and my closest friends. Again and again I got scary looks from Zero and Ichiru but ignored them as best I could. I really didn't know what their problem was. They couldn't ruin my mood because I was too happy to meet my new father and new siblings.

Little time skip:
On my way home neither Zero our Ichiru was there. I was confused but happy to walk in silence for once. 'Ahh this is how it feels when my ears hear the beautiful wind blowing instead of being scared of ear cancer every second when one of the twins opens their mouth' I thought happily. But since my life like me so much, the joy didn't last long, of course. I saw Mr. Kiryu sitting with my mom in the living room, drinking tea. Wait a minute....N-NO! WAIT I CAN'T SEE HIS CHILDREN SO HE IS ONLY THERE AS SUPPORT FOR MY MOM, RIGHT?! "Ah honey sit down, our guests will come" HA I said it. Never can this two- 'ding dong' I went and opened the door, still lost in thoughts, only to be frightened by two loud 'HUH's'. When I looked up I almost wanted to wake up, hoping it would be my worst nightmare! THREE TIMES- NO ONCE YOU CAN GUESS WHO IT IS! I THOUGHT GOD HAS PUNISHED ME ENOUGH, TO GIVE ME TWO DEMONS WHO ANNOY ME EVERY SINGLE DAY! BUT THE KIRYU TWIN'S AS MY STEP BROTHERS?! Eww, I got to puke. Let's rewind to what I said: 'They couldn't ruin my mood because I was too happy to meet my new father and my new siblings'. Change: They could ruin my mood if they are my new siblings themselves!

"Y-Y/N what are you doing here?!" "I live here" I replied Zero who, like Ichiru, was still shocked. "Come on Zero I think we made a mistake. We are at the wrong house" As they were about to leave I was about to say something until Mr. Kiryu's voice sounded behind me. " Oh no you two are right here. That will now be your new mother and little sister. He said with a smile and first pointed at my mom, then to me. All three of us felt sick at these words. I don't want to be selfish because my mom looks very happy next to Mr. Kiryu. Maybe Zero and Ichiru will leave me alone when we become siblings? AHHH WHATEVER- I'll give it a chance. 'Fate, if you screw up again it won't end well for anyone'.

Zero's POV:
Is father serious that he has to love 'this girl's' mother?! I don't want any of this. I just wanna go.....

Ichiru's POV:
I can see from Zero's look that he has the same thoughts as me. Wait... Why does Y/N look so happy? She really thinks just because we're going to be step siblings we'll let her get comfortable around us. This situation will make things even more interesting.......

Zero and Ichiru's POV:
Let the bet begin brother.

I hope it wasn't hard to read because of the lot flashbacks and you enjoy the first chapter. I thought to myself: Should Zero, Ichiru and Kaname stay vampires in this story (except for their status) or not?