black widow x reader

wlw bestie GOD DAMN WTF DID I WRITE. Im not even christian but i need some jesus😟💥💥 anyways this chapter is so hot.

Also i havent see. The black widow movie but this is for her simps
-

-

Natasha pushed you against the wall. Her hands ran down your dress, she was in a tux and you in a blue dress.

"Ive wanted to fuck you the whole night. Can i?"she muttered in your ear.

"Yes please yes." You moaned loudly. Your words coated with layers of  lust as she pulled your dress up to your waist.

"I love you so much" she said as her hands roamed your body, basically ingraining your body into her head. Learning every curve you had.

Her finger swiped against your underwear and gasped at how wet you were.

"I want you to beg for this. Ive missed this pretty little mouth of yours so much. Beg for my pussy." she slid a finger down your neck.

"Please nat. I need you to sit on my face. I want you so much." Your breathing quickened mid sentence.

She pulled you down onto the couch do you were laying down. She stripped down to just her bra and your eyes raked over her body. You sat up and pulled off your dress (with a struggle).

She pushed you back down to a laying down position and sat on your stomach. You felt her wetness on your stomach, she grinded on stomach and moaned. You stopped her slowly and she laughed.

"Yea i know you want me." She lifted her hips above your face and you pulled her hips down. Your flat tongue swiped against her core and you sucked on her swollen clit.

"Fuck ah" she said as she grinded against you. You gripped her hips as you pushed your tongue inside her tight hole.

"Youre doing so good baby. Such a good girl." She moaned. You moaned against her pussy in response.

"Come on. Make me come all over your pretty face sweetheart" as she spoke you sucked lightly against her.

"Please baby keeps going im so close." She said and you noticed her hips moved in fast movements. She was closer than you thought.

She moaned your name as she came on your face.

You kept going, extending her high.

(This was short but ill edit and finish it later sorry)