Blurb and Asthetics

"I gave my heart to the very person I knew would break it. And I would do it all again in a heartbeat." A broken sob escaped my lips, and I went on, "I love you."

The longer the time stretched between us, the more I had to accept that he was never going to say the words back to me. But I knew he felt it too. I knew he loved me, because I've seen it in his eyes, felt it in his kisses.

And that gave me the courage to go on, "I love you, and I'm sorry that you don't know what to do with that."

***

Jordan and Alisha, two kids bearing deep scars from a traumatic childhood, meet each other at a group home. Though they were separated abruptly, they left deep footprints in each other's life, a bond that was never forgotten by either of them even though life took them away from each other.

Some people were together, just so they were not alone. But some people craved magic, and Alisha was one of them. She walked through life with a smile, a heart full of hope, and a happy-go-lucky attitude.

Jordan, a man who would rather push everyone away than allow himself to risk everything in him stripped raw. A man who had risen against all odds and had claimed a life that he dreamt about.
He thought he had it all, until she stumbled into his life again and showed him what he was missing.

If he was a storm, she was the rainbow that followed the chaos.

It only took a moment; one night, one impulsive decision, one kiss to invent the future.

***