Soulmates

Synopsis

It had been such a long day of interviews and shows and travelling. So much so that you felt like you were going to collapse any minute now. You leant against your boyfriend as you headed towards the taxi that was going to take you back to your hotel. Louis wrapped his arm around your back and held onto your waist, which helped you keep your balance.

Louis, being the gentlemen he is, let you into the car first and then followed you in after. Although he had to climb over you because you'd told him you wanted the window seat. He shook his head in response but let you sit there all the same. Liam got in the other side beside louis and strapped himself in.

At first you sat up and watched the trees pass by you, but eventually your exhaustion kicked in again and you started to close your eyes. Louis noticed and put his hand behind your back and shuffled you closer to him so you were pressed up against his warm comforting body. He gently patted his shoulder, signalling for you to lay down on him. You relaxed your head onto him and twisted your body so it was facing him.

'I'm so tired Lou.' You mumbled tiredly.

'You must be darling,' He began to stroke your soft hair. 'but it's alright now. You can have a bit of shut-eye now and when we get back to the hotel we can cuddle up properly and have an early night yeah?' He said nudging his hand that was on your waist.

'That sounds Good.' You whispered and closed you eyes, nuzzling against Louis' shoulder and beginning to fall  asleep.

You were only half asleep when you heard the comforting voice if your boyfriend talking. But not to you, more so about you. You daren't open your eyes, because you were enjoying listening to his soothing soft voice. It calmed you, the sweet whisper he let out whilst trying to be quiet. He sounded soft and adorable and you could barely contain yourself. But all the same you stayed cuddling into his side and pricked your ears up to hear his conversation.

'She makes you soft Louis' You heard Liam say chuckling a little.

'She is my everything you know Li.' He whispered trying not to wake you. That showed he still thought you were asleep, you were glad about that.

'I can tell.' Liam laughed again. 'I can see it in the way you look at her, the way you touch her, the way you talk to her, the way you treat her, the way you talk about her, the way you hold her. Honestly everything you do is related to how much you love her,' Liam paused. 'It's sweet'

'I love her. I really do. It's almost like I don't deserve someone like her, she's too special for me.' You heard a small sigh escape his lips.

'Are you mental? Liam asked. ' You both deserve each other more than anything the world Louis, you're soulmates, practically made for each other and the whole world knows it.' Liam gabbled to louis

'Well if she is my soul mate, I'm one lucky guy, I'm telling You.' He smiled

Then the car went silent for a while, the only faint noise being the radio that was playing away on low volume. Occasionally you heard the wild wind blowing outside or the trees bashing against the window but there was no talking.

Louis was stroking your arm with the pad of his thumb, gently tracing the creases of your t-shirt. His presence warmed you and made you feel safe.

You felt the car jolt and come to a stop. You opened your eyes and rubbed them lightly, trying to pretend you'd only just woken up.

'hey lovie ,' Louis said sweetly. 'we're back at the hotel now but you look like your about to go back to sleep anyways so I'll carry you upstairs.' He whispered, gently climbing over your legs. You just nodded sleepily because I'm all honesty, you really were about to fall back to sleep.

You felt his arms underneath you and the wind on your bare arms. His fingers lightly brushed against your face whilst he moved your blowing hair our of your face. 'Sorry about the wind sweetheart.' He apologised.

You knew you were in the hotel because you couldn't feel the cold breeze on your skin anymore. But you could feel Louis slowly place you down on the master bed you had been sharing for the past few nights. You opened your eyes warily and smiled at him. He smiled up at you as he untucked the covers from the sheets and helped you under them. 'You want anything?.' He asked sweetly. 'Just a cup.of tea would be nice.' You croaked, your throat had gone dry from lack of hydration, your barely had time to take a breathe that day, never mind have a sip of water

'And it sounds like you could do with a glass of cold water as well.' He laughed, and placed a kiss on your forehead and stroked your face.

'I'll be back in a second.' He said as he left the room.

You cuddled under the sheets, still freezing from.the cold breeze outside. You were still in your t shirt and jeans which was okay, but you'd much prefer to be in a comfy set of pyjamas in all honesty. You decided to haul yourself up and wander over to the suitcase sprawled across the hotel floor. You bent down and grabbed a grey t-shirt that belonged to louis and tiredly pulled it over your head. Feeling comfier now, you wandered back over to bed and clambered under the covers again heard Louis' footsteps walk back over to the bed  and the mattress go down slightly when he lay down on it.

His hands touched your arm and you lifted your head up slowly. You saw him holding a cup of tea in front of you.

'Probably best to sit up to drink it darling.' He said softly. You used your hands to help pull you up and took the warm mug from Louis' hands. The hot liquid slipped down your throat, sending a warm feeling around your body

'Nice?' Louis asked, sipping from his cup.

'The best.' I laughed.

Once you had both finished your delicious cups of tea, you snuggled down under the covers and rested your back against your boyfriends chest. 'I don't deserve you.' You whispered.

'No. I don't deserve you.' He said stroking your hair. 'I love you Y/N'

'I'll always love you more.' You mumbled into the sheets before falling asleep feeling warm and content with everything

Kind a prefer this one to the first one and was honestly kinda fun to write. Thanks fore my free time in CIAG where I got to invent this :)