𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

I see all of you reading and not commenting, don't be a silent reader and comment before I drag your asses to jail ;)

I see all of you reading and not commenting,  don't be a silent reader and comment before I drag your asses to jail ;)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ📚ꕥ☁︎︎

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, MY NAME IS MR KIM I'LL BE YOUR NEW MATH
PROFESSOR FOR THIS YEAR, AS THIS IS A CHESMISTRY MAJOR IT WILL BE DIVIDED AND MY PART IS THE MATHEMATICS SECTION..."

Mr Kim sounded secure and strong. Alora's head immediately flew up. That voice, she knew that voice. She knew it by heart, it was so unique and soothing how can she not memorise his voice.  As her eyes landed on him she picked up on how his hair colour changed. It wasn't red anymore, it was the colour of black. He changed it? So quickly? She saw how it perfectly matched his suit. She quickly looked down nervously tapping her feet on the bottom of her desk. He's here? As her new teacher. She deeply took a breather before acting like she's busy, her eyes stuck to a question hoping he wouldn't even lay an eye on her.

His eyes scattered around the room, observing all his students very carefully. From the side of the room he could see how a few girls were looking at him. This is nothing new for Mr Kim. Being a teacher at such young age is nothing new for him. He was used to it and he chose to ignore it completely. Until his eyes landed on the one in the corner. B the window, he saw how she tapped her foot on the desk, how her head laid low, how she nervously bit her lower lip. Mr Kim raised his lips slightly smirking.

"Before we start how about we go around the class and introduce ourselves, that will help me learn your names quicker..." he walked around the desk. Leaning his body on the front as he wrapped his arms around his chest. The class nodded agreeing with Mr Kim, her heart started to bust against her chest. She didn't do well with speaking in front of an audience. She would starting panicking so easily.

The introductions started from the first row to the right. The students would introduce themselves, that's how it went and it didn't take long for her turn. All the attention was on her, she slowly stood up from her chair. Mr Kim's eyes never left hers as he waited for her to spoke.