Not that suprising

How am I supposed to process that I am hope soulmate. I don't think anyone in the world that knows how much of a goddess  she is can process that. Honestly it might not be showing but I'm literally jumping of joy inside. But even if I am her saw me in any way possible, how are we supposed to break the love spell between her and Landon and if Malabar did that with one of his monsters it must be really hard..

J- freya... how do we break the spell ?
F-well I'm glad you asked because Uhm... A true love spell is very hard to reverse so it cannot be reversed in anyway. And also something I forgot to add while hope is under the spell day by day she's going to have hatred for you Josie it's a part of the spell it makes the person hate their true soulmate.
And that's where the twist is... to break the spell we need a true loves kiss. You are going to have to kiss hope which I think will be very hard considering she's a tribrid that hates you.
J- ok well just a question.. they don't even remember me??
F- oh no they do... they just haven't found you yet and or probably got in touch with another malivore monster.
J- oh..
F- look Jozy to break my nieces soul out of the spell you are going to need to get her to kiss you or if I may ask you have to actually put her out of nowhere to get her to not push away from you. After that the spell should break and she will realise everything very quickly and you will have to do the explaining...
J- well if it's for hope then yeah of course I'm going to have to do it.
F- thank you Josie.. you can stay here for a bit and i'll get a teleportation spell ready so I can send you back there so you can do what needs to be done. I'll give you something to Siphon.

1 hour later
F- josie, we're ready..
Get in the circle and chant with me.
"FORTUNA PROSPERITAS TELEPRETIONE ABUDANTIA
J- FORTUNA PROSPERITAS TELEPRETIONE ABUDANTIA
FORTUNA PROSPERTAS TELEPRETIONE ABUDANTIA
FORTUNA PROSper- WAAA
OH GOD IT WORKED. Good to be back home...
Ok if someone knows I'm here they're going to start questioning so I'm just gonna go in and I guess um kiss hope.
I'll do a invisibility spell. okay here we go.
all the students are in the cafetiria..
oh god here she is... hope mikaelson
I think she's um presenting something.
Oh cmon Josie you can do this.. 1..2.... OKAY OMG HERE WE GO
h- and these will be the new rul- O MY GOD WHAT THE H-
*josie kisses hope while pulling her from her face so tightly*
H- JOSIE WHAT ARE YOU- * faints*
J- HOPE...
Lizzie- WHAT THE HELL JOSIE-
J- ILL EXPLAIN LATER GET DAD HOPE JUST FAINTED.
Alaric- JOSIE -

*5 hours layer*
Lizzie- so your hopes soulmate..
J-Uhm yeah
Mg- and you were with Freya...
J- mhm
Alaric- and they we're under a love spell
J- yes exactly now WHEN IS SHE GONNA WAKE UP I need to call Freya Lizzie give me your phone.
F- oh hey Lizzie why are you call-
J- FREYA SHE FAINTED AND WONT WAKE
F- Hope?
Josie she's gonna wake up calm down..
it might be some affects of the broken spell..
Lizzie- OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE
hope - guys are you here...
J- FINALLY