Dusk Stars.

"AAAAAAAAAH MY EYES"
Mae at the start of dusk stars minigame.

Adina Astra

Bio: Adina journeyed to the frozen lake, traversed unknown faraway lands. She in her quest, turned her back to the sky and journeyed down into the earth where her stars were no longer over her head and was never seen again.

Traits: Adventurous, Interest in the sky.

Kol/Ferdinand

Bio: Ferdinand was from a flat land. He dreamed of mountains and devoted his life to climbing them. He returned home and complained that the sky felt heavy. He had been up in the clouds and now they rested hard upon him.

Traits: Mountaineer, Rock Climbing, Mountains.

Simone

Bio: Simone lived in a good land, but under every good land are the roots of oppression. And in this land those roots took hold and choked out all else. When the borders closed and the curfew began, Simone and her comrades began to plot. They infiltrated, they sabotaged, they freed prisoners. Simone was one of the first to be identified, but she evaded capture, even as the wanted posters went up and whispers of her grew throughout the land. More and more of her neighbors prayed in the night that Simone would be their salvation. She lead a charge against the palace gates. And behind those gates were cannons. We do not know where Simone is buried. Many years later when the mass graves were exhumed, her bones were mixed with so many others. It is said that she now lives on in the bones of all her country.

Traits: War, Fighting, Guns, Sabotage.

Sterling

Bio: This one, Sterling, is a tale of the world changing, and leaving one behind. One day, his king met a new sage, an Astronomer. She showed the king how the planets and stars orbit in regular patterns, and why. The king kicked Sterling out of his quarters for the seer had long time told the king a different story about the stars.

Traits: Stars, Seer, Futures.

Dohr

Bio: Dohr passed the king’s procession on the street. Dohr was quiet and said nothing, and the king took offense to this. Behrn insulted Dohr, Dohr’s family, Dohr’s village, and so on. Until he was down to insulting Dohr’s chicken’s. Dohr first murdered Berhn’s chickens.Then his ancestral village. Then his family. And when he came to Behrn the king was silent.

Traits: Murder, Killing, Slaughter.

Castys

Bio: This star tells the story of a woman who built a tower to heaven. And for this the Gods sunk her deep into the sea. But even in the depths, she refused to die.

Traits: Ocean, Heaven, Towers.

Big Snake

Bio: Big snake emerged from the earth and made war upon the villages. As she wrapped herself around them, the villagers saw that they were encircled by the same big snake, and came together. Together they slew the big snake,

Traits: Snakes, Tall, Long.

Dusk Stars: 7

Word Count: 491.