Chapter 7, Black thorn's life

"Those runts should've stayed with me..ME!" Black thorn squawked walking back to her home. A giant nest covered in thorns and bird corpses all over the place. I should really clean every now and then, it looks so filthy!" Black thorn said sadly. Then a cheep was heard in her bedroom. Black thorn ran quickly to see her egg hatched with a black baby bird cheering for food. "Oh! This is so wonderful to see my child born in this world of HATE and AGONY...but you can be happy as can be!" Black thorn quacked as she held the chick in her wings. Black thorn went to her work room to make plans on how to destroy the world into a gooey mesh, but Black thorn as other plans to think about. What about her kid? Why would she want everyone dead at this point? Why waste you're life over deathes? "A package?" Black thorn said and flew to the front door. "I wonder who's it from, hmmm. It dose'nt say anywhere!" She said examining the box with drops of blood shaped like a smile. As black thorn opens the box, there was a pale mouse with its guts filled with the poisoned peppermints she made in the poison candy factory. "*gasp*, I can't believe someone would send me such vile things to me!" Screeched Black thorn. Then she brought the package to her bed room and stuffed I in her closet. Then she fell asleep with her baby boy....