Chapter 21 - Falling for you

Luke was staring right into my green eyes and I was staring at his blue ones.

"I'm sorry" Luke whispered to me and I could feel his hot breath.

Then, Luke stood up and helped me up.

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know if I should forgive him. Part of me did wanted to forgive him.

"T-The way you said that sounded so hurtful" I told Luke not wanting to look at him.

"I know and I didn't wanted to say it like that... I didn't wanted to hurt you, I was a jerk and I was stupid! I really didn't meant to hurt you" I saw Luke crying by now & I never saw him cried before and I decided to forgive him by now, but Luke quickly dried his tears.

"I forgive you" I told Luke and he smiled, but that smile didn't feel real to me.

Luke whispered in my ear, "I don't ever want to lose you as a friend" and I felt chills as he said this and I started to feel better, because I could tell that he meant that, I didn't wanted to lose him as well.

I wanted to be Luke's best friend forever and ever on. Luke and I had gotten so close to each other for the last couple of weeks & I wanted to spend every minute of my life with Luke and I still didn't know why.

"I don't want to lose you either" I told Luke and I had forgotten that we were still in the lunchroom and Christina was watching us with such hatred.

I had forgotten about everything and I only focused my attention on Luke, until I realized something...

Holy fucking shit!

I think I'm falling in love with Luke.