Prologue

Jane was 8 and sat alone in her room. She hated the orphanage she was now bound to. The last foster family she had been to was awful.. She had to go to court to testify since the "dad" had did something unspeakable to her. She was tired mentally and physically. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. She just sat in her room sitting in the middle of the carpet. She heard a big boom from outside. She got up to the window and saw a hero called Flamethrower. She watched in awe. The way they moved in battle was simply amazing.

"Jane Sweety we have to go the fight is coming near the here ok grab you bag and let's go" A girl named Elisabeth yelled from the other room. She was adopting jane and showed Jane something she never received since the death of her mom, Love.

"Coming" she yelled as she grabbed small my little pony back pack with a pack of crayons and and coloring book with a bear she named bob.
.
BOOM

Part of the house came down. Dust surrounded Jane. She couldn't see, She couldn't breathe. She coughed and her voices. "You have been stopped Virlil." She heard a deep voice. She ran and hid behind some rubble. She saw the hero Flamethrower carrying a villain Virlil. He didn't even look back. He killed the only family she had left and he didn't even recognize her as a person. Tears began to stream down.

She ran out of the rubble of her former home. She ran and ran into to the woods. Her legs began to burn and it seemed like she had ran forever untill she fell unto a deep hole.

"Ow" she muttered feeling tears burning her eyes once more. She got up feeling a warm liquid on her leg. It was blood. She got up began to walk until the rock faded into metal and a open future looking stood before her.

She walked in hopes of finding help. She limped to find beakers and bottles. She tripped over a wrench
Knocking over a desk full of liquids. Some of the strange glowing golden liquid got into her cut and started to flow into her blood stream. It began to burn. Burn really bad. Jane got up but it began to burn even more. Tears began to stream down her and she began to scream in pain. A man with black hair and black stuff on his face and ran to the little girl. "Are you ok?"he asked bending down to help the little girl who was still screaming and crying in agony.  He put his hand on her shoulder and she began to glow a bright yellow wich began to glow white instead. Her hair shifted from white to black. Her sadness burned into anger.

"Leave. Me. ALONE" she cried electrocuting the man with black hair into the wall. Her tears dried up and the small sparkle in her eye's faded.

She looked around. Her hair was now a darker shade of black with a purple stormcloud.

She found a door out to be greeted by the edge of the woods witnessing yet another fight.

The villain laid in some rubble while a hero try to rush to arrest the villain. Jane rushed to the villain closer to him she arrived before the hero. "Are you ok" she asked. "Ill be fine" he muttered. "Move kid" a voiced boomed behind her to be greeted by the hero flamethrower. "Go away you bully" she snapped. "Your gonna get hurt kid now move" he yelled at the little girl.

Fury began to burn in her again. "I. Said. Go. Away." She said much more calmly but still giving the hero a powerful shock.

Villain sat up "Hey wh-what did you say you're name was again..?" He asked the little girl

             "St-stormcloud" she replied.
                 "Storm cloud the villian"