Chapter One:

Storm Cloud was now 12. Being raised by a villain named Vortex or known as David outside the Villain League. She roamed through the halls of her new school on a rainy day seeing two tall boys at her locker. Talking and laughing stupidly. She rolled her eyes at the two boys. "Move" she said pushing them out of her way. "Oi watch it" one of them said. She gave them a blank stare. "Im not in the mood to watch. How about you watch your back instead "she said this as she opened the locker. Before she closed it she looked at the two boys and smiled. She stabbed a pen into the metal door of her locker.

They took a step back in shock. She happily skipped along to her class. She bumped into a young boy. "Watch it" she snapped at him. He looked a little scared and picked up his books that he had dropped. Jane felt a speak of sympathy. She sighed and helped him pick it up.

"Sorry" she mumbled giving him the last book. He gave her a head bow and walked to class. She didn't think to much about him and walked to her class.

After class she went to her locker again and pulled out of the metal door and put it in and grabbed her note nook for the next class. She turned to go but felt something grabbed her arm before she  could process what was happening she was slammed into the wall she saw the two boys from earlier "What do you wan-" before she could get out the last of her sentence one of the boys put his hand on her mouth. "You don't know who we are but we will teach you"one of them with a red jacket said. "We run this school" One with a white t-shirt said shoving her head into the wall. She was about to use her powers on them but she heard something.

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE" the kid from earlier yelled at the two boy yelled.  The two boys turn their heads to see the kid.

"This isn't you place kid" the one with the red jacket said. The boy who yelled took a step back but quickly but held up a stick and charged at them hitting one down. "Get him" the one in the white one in the white t-shirt said getting up.

The boy who yelled ran away from the two into the school yard and hid behind the bushes. She watched as the two boys gave up searching for the boy.

The boy cam out of the bushes. He smiled and looked at Jane and waved. Jane smiled and walked over to the boy. He stood by the flag pole.

Jane noticed something strange. His hair started to noticed his hair standing up. He looked at his hair. Before she could get out a word...

                           BOOM

Jane watched as the Part of the boys jacket catch on fire and collapse to the ground. He was struct by lightning. Jane wasn't fazed. Worried but not surprised. She ran over to the boy. She shook the boy. "Not responding"she thought to herself.   "Teacher I need a teacher" she thought to herself.

"Students aren't you suppose to be in class?" She heard a voice call. "Oh my god" she saw a girl around the corner she went pale. "He was struct by lightning."Jane said.

She was picked up from school and seen the boy go in the ambulance. "Are you ok" David her adopted dad. "Physically yes. Mentally no so mich" she responded. "Can we vist him" she asked. "Sure" he said running his hand through her hair

When the young boy woke up she seem the young girl. "Ugh.." He mumbled "your awake" Jane said. "Uhm"he said.

He looked confused. "Im Jane" "You saved me from those brutes the other day"she said. "What's your name" she asked.

"Ness" he mumbled sitting up on the hospital bed. "Well Ness weather you like it or not were friends"

He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but just closed his mouth and shook his head. "You don't talk much do you?" She asked. He shook his head no.

She gave him a smile. A warm and some how scary and cold at the same time kind of smile.

"We're gonna cause some trouble"