April 25th 2021

Ethan, Daniel and I went to Savannah. I drove while they slept. 

When we left, Daniel drove. We got home about 1 or 2 in the afternoon. We took naps and laid in bed until about 7. I was curled up in a ball, laying on my side while Daniel laid his head on my stomach, watching TV. When he was done watching TV, he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. Ethan was spooning Daniel. They fell asleep like that. 

They woke up eventually. Daniel laid on top of me and held my hand, but then Ethan started poking me, so they both did. I moved to the floor, but Daniel kind of followed me. I got back on the bed eventually, for Ethan to say it was time for him to go home. So I took Ethan home, then Daniel. He gave me a hug goodbye. As I was driving away, Daniel texted me telling me he forgot his charger and that he's going to need it tomorrow. Then he said "Love you, see you tomorrow"I said "love you too, see you tomorrow"...

I asked my mom about it and she said "Are you guys dating?"(no)"Have you guys kissed?"(no)"You're definitely dating, there's no way there's nothing happening between you guys." I just don't know what to do with this. I'm not sure if I like him, there's a complicated past. And even if I did like him, am I positive he likes me? Maybe he's just flirting for the hell of it. I don't know I'm just really confused.