Baby Sapphire

Infinite: Ok so I'm taking over again. Mainly because stuff as happen. A lot of it.

Shadow: No shit Sherlock.

Bolt: (hits Shadow on the head) Don't MAKE me get mommy to get newspaper. She wouldn't be happy.

Shadow: (hisses) No. I HATE the newspaper.

(Storm took cover. And Mephiles ran to cover as well.)

Mephiles: Not the newspaper. Please not THE newspaper.

Infinite: ANYWAYS, let's get started.

Storm: (Yes I changed Weather's name back to Storm

Storm: (Yes I changed Weather's name back to Storm. Because it makes sense so that way I didn't confuse the kid with Sapphire's father.) I was happy, excited, and concerned. Having Sapphire was AMAZING. But I was scared. G.U.N. would have found out about her and well.... Would try to take her away. And I was right. Just wish I didn't die.

Amethyst: Yeah. That was very sad to watch as spirits... Watching our daughter grow.

Mephiles: I miss his laugh. Ace's laugh would always put a smile on my face. But hey I guess it's ok. As long as Bullet takes care of him.

Shadow: Well, me and Mephiles worked together teaching Shard. Sapphire would occasionally help out as well.

Mephiles: But we weren't allowed to say anything to Ace about Sapphire helping. Luckily, even Shard didn't say anything. But I think it was because he thought it was normal. Sapphire wanted me and Shadow to take the credit. Incase something happened.

Storm: Welp I've got no one in mind.

Mephiles: I have one but so does Sapphire. Me and Hypno would be thinking the same thing with this dare.

Storm: Huh?

Mephiles: Sunny the wolf/ Hypno's stepmother is a total jerk. So yeah. I've got something in mind.

(Mephiles goes to Arcadia. And get Sunny kicked out of the Leadership of the Investigators. As well as got Hypno to be leader. Then comes back.)

Mephiles: That's something horrible to her. Because Sunny can't do anything now. And she won't stop Hypno anymore.

Infinite: Welp that's it. See ya guys! And thank you so much Tangerbree-sunrise and Miley_Tailsko_Prower for the questions/dare.