!100-200 Reads Special!

_______________________________________

Author Thanks You All For Reading
This Story.

Author Didn't Know That Anyone Would Read This Story As Author Just Made This For Fun.

So Author Will Give You A Special Surprise.

Have A Nice Day!

_______________________________________

If Rimuru haven't been teleported
in another world.

_______________________________________

3rd (POV)

Finally arrived in there destination is

The (Rimuru) Capital City

But the streets were empty, no signs of people, and no loud noises. Similar to a Ghost Town.

_______________________________________

Rimuru (POV)

Finally in the city I was expecting the people to greet me and loud noises like usual.

But all I see empty streets and a quiet atmosphere, like no one was here anymore.

"What happened to the City, Ranga?
Are the citizens okay? Where are the other?"
I asked with a slight panic.

"A-ah there is no need to worry Rimuru-sama, there are safe and sound." Ranga replied to me.

Quite suspiciously as though he has something to do with this.

"Would Rimuru-sama kindly follow me?" Ranga said

Now i'm more what if something happened to them, why is Ranga not worried, am I just overreacting, why don't I feel there presence as if they dissapeared?

But I complied anyway, if there is anyway I can know where they are it's Ranga, he seems to know.

It seems we're heading to the main building.

But why do we need to go there?

Why do I feel a slight presence, why does it feel familiar?

So many questions unanswered.

I hope this trip to the building would answer it.

_______________________________________

3rd (POV)

Rimuru entered to the building.

It was dark anyone would not be able to see.

Rimuru tried to use magic sense to see in the dark room.

But there seems to be a barrier blocking Rimuru's magic.

It maybe a strong opponent (?) to be able to block the magic as powerful as Rimuru.

Rimuru tried to talk to Ranga but before they can Ranga dissapeared while Rimuru was looking for him the doors closed shut.

It was as if Rimuru was in a horror movie, the atmosphere was eerie, no sound to be heard but you can feel a slight presence.

Rimuru had enough of it and almost destroyed the building but before that.

The lights opened and the presence of the person- no people finally sensed and shouted.

.
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday Rimuru-sama!!

_______________________________________

Rimuru taken by surprise flinched and almost shouted but stopped the urge to.

"W-what?" Rimuru questioned very surprised to see everyone here.

When I mean everyone I mean everyone.

Such as the The Jura Tempest Representatives, Rimuru's Students with the hero Chloe, and even the Demon Lords are there.

It looks like a very chaotic party.

But the party is dedicated to the Jura Tempest's beloved leader.

Rimuru Tempest

The subordinates of Rimuru ask last time how many days does a year in Rimuru's world was as they already know about years.

Of course our beloved Rimuru said 365 days, they even said that about Birthday's and what to do if it's someone's birthday.

Even though Rimuru was telling them that, Rimuru didn't know they(Rimuru) will be surprised.

But Rimuru was happy, happy to be able to spend there(Rimuru) birthday with everybody.

As Shoin was bringing the cake, everyone was greeting Rimuru.

When the cake arrive, Rimuru made a wish.

'I wish this will last forever'

When Rimuru was done wishing Rimuru said with a smile.

"Thank you Everyone!"

_______________________________________

Rimuru woked up.

Rimuru sit up, and thought about what they dreamed about.

'What a wonderful dream that was if only that was real, and this was a dream.'

"Hey! Rimuru practice is starting. We need to come to the Gym now or we'll get scolded!"

Someone Shouted

"Coming!" Rimuru shouted back

'But I can't go back now, even though I wish to go back home. And I can't help but say this is a pretty decent dream.

_______________________________________

The End
_______________________________________

667 Words

-Ciel---

_______________________________________