Story 02 - Love Cafe (Remake - Love in Coffee Shop)

Do you still remember this story with 44 chapters? This Love Cafe story is the story about the arrogant and rude guy named Zhao Yunlan who is under the control of Shen Nong that living in the body of Mr

Do you still remember this story with 44 chapters? This Love Cafe story is the story about the arrogant and rude guy named Zhao Yunlan who is under the control of Shen Nong that living in the body of Mr. Zhao Xinchi since Zhao Yunlan was child. He was very rude and arrogant till he fired his own brother which at that time he didn't know that Daqing is his brother, caused him lost the only peoples he trusted in his life just because of he can't accept that Daqing blamed on his dad and backed up his died mom. Unknowingly to him that his mom is still alive and his dad is under the control from Shen Nong, the galaxy people that fell off to the Earth. Zhao Yunlan started to change when he tasted the meal from Love Cafe and his heart was touched and beat for the chef of that cafe named Shen Wei. Since that, he was crazily wanted to eat the meals from Love Cafe but unknowingly to him that cafe is the cafe that he supposedly destroyed. Because of that cafe too he fired his own brother, Daqing that worked as his secretary at that time. Then, after Daqing left him with an empty apartment which situated in front of his apartment, he fell sick and Daqing can't reach to his phone. Daqing was worried to him because he knows his brother has the worst gastric pain. So, he called the Love Cafe and asked a delivery for Zhao Yunlan. But no one from Love Cafe wanted to deliver the meals to Zhao Yunlan because of their mad to Zhao Yunlan till Shen Wei decided to do it by himself. When Shen Wei went to that apartment, he is surprised to know that Zhao Yunlan is fainted and the landlord can't wait at there since the landlord has grandchildren to take care at his own house. So, the landlord left Zhao Yunlan to Shen Wei. Shen Wei took care of Zhao Yunlan on that night and unconsciously he healed Zhao Yunlan's mind that was under control of Shen Nong. Since that day, Zhao Yunlan can see the real happening around him. He changed his mind and he helped Shen Wei and all the peoples at the Love Cafe area from his own dad. Daqing revealed their mom and then their mom told everything about the origin of them as the Guardians of galaxy. They worked together to kill Shen Nong within Mr. Zhao and finally they are freed from Shen Nong. As Shen Nong died, their aunty fell down to the Earth and Shen Wei is proposed to be the king of galaxy but in the end Shen Wei chose to live on the Earth with Zhao Yunlan and their children as well as with their other family. The other guardians also chose to live in the world. But the coming of Yuna (**Author's note: I am not remember this girl's name) at that time that fell in love to Zhao Yunlan caused Shen Wei almost lost his child and Yuna was punished with losing her memory and she was thrown to Italy. Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan are still the king and queen in the galaxy but King Fu took over Shen Wei's duty in the galaxy on behalf of him. Year by years, the Love Cafe is grown up and developed more till known to the worldwide. Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan as well as the other guardians are married and have their own life with their children. They are happy till one day Mrs. Shen is died for the old death. All the family members are crying to lose her. And the Love Cafe was closed for a month to respect her death. But then, Shen Wei woke up from the losing of his mom and he continued the work in Love Cafe. Love Cafe is alive back. Then, they are celebrated the 30th anniversary of Love Cafe when Shen Wei delivered the last twin babies in the Love Cafe. With that Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan have 10 children for Shen Wei's five times pregnancy.

Love In Coffee Shop is the remake from the old story of Love Cafe

Love In Coffee Shop is the remake from the old story of Love Cafe. This story is actually requested to be remade by the reader named @Weilan_8813. But at that time I still not decided to reveal myself. This story is almost similar to the old story of Love Cafe. I changed storyline which Zhao Yunlan works as a police and he met with Shen Wei when Shen Wei disturbed his work. Since he was injured by the gun shot, he was stayed at home and Da Qing bought him the foods. Because of the case, Da Qing can't come back home to deliver the foods. So he requested from the Shen Coffee Shop to deliver the foods to Zhao Yunlan. And on that night Zhao Yunlan got allergy and he was sick. Shen Wei took care of Zhao Yunlan on that night and their relationship becomes smooth when Zhao Yunlan fell in love to Shen Wei without knowing that Shen Wei is actually a hermaphrodite girl that disguised as a guy to blind her aunty, the twin of her father from getting her coffee shop that was left by her father. With the help of Zhao Yunlan to catch the main criminal which is Zhuming, Shen Wei's aunty gave up in getting back the coffee shop and her aunty also helped her for the case. Finally, Zhao Yunlan's dad fell in love with his old crush which is Shen Wei's aunty. Since the main criminal was caught up, the coffee shop was renovated by the money that belonged to Shen Wei's father and it was changed to Shen Cafe. Since that, they are living happily with the children and the rest is almost similar to the old stories for their lifes with the kids. Just I didn't put the extraordinary situation in this remake story. I just made the ordinary story for this remake.

*************************

Author's note: How is it? I just wrote down the synopsis of two old stories of mine that I already wrote the remake. Hope it can release your miss to my old stories. Soon, I will include the others too. One by one I will reveal my old stories, okay? But as usual my remake will not have BL anymore. And actually I got these old book covers from the google image, not in my collection. Please don't misunderstand for that okay since I already deleted all the old stories. That's why I told that I am not really remember the old stories. I am sorry 😢