Inrodutions

A young cat girl sat in a small box in an alleyway in the huge kingdom of the Golden Swords faction's major cities. The girl sat in the box holding a photo of her mother and father. This girl had her fathers thick black fur but her mother's eyes and face. The girl got up and walked to the streets where it was bustling with people of different races. The girl tried her best to squeeze through to see a huge griffin tied down by rope, the creature was huge almost twice the size as a lion. She looked at he griffin into it's deep green eyes as it laid their helpless. But soon a huge armored knight walked to the griffin and looked down at the helpless creature and raised his sword. The knight unsheathed his long steel sword and lifted it towards the sky. "I'm here to decided this creature's fate" he looked around as he spoke "show you want this beast to be killed now" as he spoke the crowed yelled to kill it. "Now! For this beast to be freed!" No one spoke but the girl raised her hand the knight saw it than looked at the griffin. As the knight slashed the girl covered her face but hear the griffin chirp and the girl looked at it as it got up and flew off with it's huge wings, the crowd yelled in anger but they slowly left. The knight kneeled down to the girl and looked at her. "You thought the griffin should live?" The knight asked. The girl nodded to him "I-I'm l-lynx" the girl told him afraid he may hurt her since she had no fraction. "Well Lynx I'm Jorge" he told her. He got up and pat the girl on the head than messed with her hair making them both laugh.