Chapter 11

Lynx got up and walked to the corner of the wall while Nirea flew around scared too. The door suddenly was kicked clean off it's hinges relieving a huge muscular Orc in knight armor and a nasty scare across his face. Lynx quickly grabbed a dagger that she had as the orc walked towards her with anger and blood lust in his eyes while he grab Lynx by her neck and started to squeeze causing her to start chocking. Nirea flew down and dug her claws into the orc's neck drawing some blood but the orc grabbed her and started to tighten his fist around her making her chirp in pain. Lynx stabbed the dagger right into the temple of the Orc's head, the dagger  must have hit a vein in his as blood almost gushed out from where the dagger made contact to the orc's Temple. He threw Lynx and Nirea away making them hit the walls, Lynx blacked out for a bit but she shook it off and saw Nirea laying on the ground limp, Lynx ran to Nirea picking up the owl as the orc tried to punch Lynx she moved out of the way and jumped in the air and grabbed his head hissing as she dug her thumb claws right into the orc's eyes making blood run out out of his eyes making him collapse to the ground in pain. He fell to his knees than Lynx spun and kicked her boot straight into his windpipe, so hard she could feel a pop and hear the orc coughing with a pop in his neck where her boot made contact to his throat. He fell and almost shook the ground as his body laid their limp and lifeless.