Reintroduction

"Mummy! Mummy!" James Sirius Potter's voice was heard as he ran to us and jumped on me, my other kids following suit.

"Hello there," I greeted, smiling softly. In the door, Marlene, Lily, James, Sirius, and Peter were watching us, bright smiles on their faces.

I hug them, before asking, "So...what did you guys do today?"

They went into explaining what they did all day with excitement in their voice:

"We went around the school-!"

"It was beautiful-!"

"And huggeeeee-!"

"We met Minnie again-!"

"And Dumbledore-!"

"Mummy, are you crying?" Lily Luna asked, looking at me with her big eyes.

The adults heads snapped at that, Albus and James stopped talking and stare at me.

"What?" I just realised that I haven't wipe my tears yet, so I did it quickly with the back of my hand.

"Mum.....are you alright?" Albus asked. 

I nodded, changing the topic, "Oh! I forgot to introduce you kids to them," I point to the adults in the room.

"Line up!" They did as told and stood side by side.

"So kids....this is your grand-aunt Marlene" I introduced, gesturing to the first one in line.

"Awh don't call me that, auntie Marlene is good....it makes me sound old," she giggles.

"This is Lily Potter-"

"Evans," she corrected.

"Oh c'monnnn," the oldest James whined.

"Your grandma Lily," I continued.

"Hi!"

"And this is your grandpa James"

"Ayeeeee"

"This is your grand-uncle Sirius"

"Same as Marlene, call me uncle padfoot"

"And this is your grand-uncle Peter"

"Hello, uncle Wormtail is good"

"And that's your....grandpa Remus"

"Grandpa Moony will do"

"Ayeee I'm the cooler grandpa!" James Potter cooed. Remus rolls his eyes.

"And the greas- I mean....the guy yesterday is your grand-uncle Severus" I explained.

I turned to them, smiling. The adults, too were seeing how they are going to react, grinning.

They blinked. A couple of times. It was silent, then —

"WHAT?"

"HOW ARE THEY SO YOUNG?"

"WOW!"

"You see, the one you were holding last time was a time-turner....." I trailed off.

They blinked again.

"So.....we went back in time.....Tada!"

They blinked again. And again. And again.

"Oh!" They asked amused.

"Let's go to bed now! We have a big day tomorrow, a busy day!" Lily said.

"Guys," I said leaning down so I am on my kids' eye-level, "You are going to spend time with Grandma Minnie tomorrow, alright?"

"Where are you going, mum?" Lily Luna asked.

"I'm going to have to go to class with your grandma, grandpas, grand-aunt, and grand-uncles"

"Oh!"

"Don't worry, I'll come back to see you guys at before breakfast, at lunch, and at dinner," I explained. "Okay?"

They nodded before we all went to bed.

@wolfsbanepottah

(447 words)

[Published on: 26 April, 2021]

A/N: Hiiii againnnnnn!!!!!