Chapter 2 [TW: physical abuse and alchohol abuse!!]

(note) The years had flew by and George and Clay were now 17 years old. Georges mother had sadly died in a car accident when George was 8 and he was adopted by a very abusive dad. (okay back to the story)
-------------------------------------------------------
George has woken up to bottles being smashed and his adoptive mother screaming at his adoptive father. He hopped out of bed terrified as hot steamy tears started to form from his eyes. He opened his bedroom door and it was worse than he expected. His adoptive father threw his adoptive mother up against the wall and started choking her.

"STOP!" George screamed and his father looked over at George, loosening his grip from his mom. "What did you say to me, boy?" He slurred on his words and Georges eyes widened and he replied, "Sorry sir." And his father scoffed and went to the front door. "I'll be back don't go nowhere." He said. As soon as the front door shut George ran up to his adoptive mother and hugged her.

"George I'm so sorry you have to see any of this." She hugged George back and cried. George started crying aswell. They stopped hugging and his adoptive mom kissed him on the forehead. "What time is it?" George asked his mom. "Um.. I don't really know let me check my phone." She replied. She walked into the master bedroom. "8:25!" She shouted from the room. It was still early. George thanked her and went back into his room.

George locked the door and he grabbed his empty backpack and started stuffing clothes into it just in case he needed to leave. His family situation was getting worse and worse by the day. He zipped the bag up and put it under his bed and wiped his tears. "If things get any worse I'm leaving." He whispered to himself. George wanted to make do with the time he had before his dad arrived home so he helped his mother clean the house up.

A couple hours had went by and his adoptive father came home. "This house better be clean i swear to God if it's not I'm turning this place upside down." His father said in an angry tone. George quivered because he was scared the house wasn't clean enough or he and his mother had missed a spot somewhere. And as he expected, his father bursted into Georges room and started screaming at him saying that the house was a mess when it clearly was not.

Georges mother had walked in and started yelling at his father and they took it to the kitchen so George closed his door and quickly grabbed his backpack and stuffed more clothes into it and put it back under his bed. George heard them screaming and again, dishes and cups being thrown. George began to cry and he curled up into a ball on his bed. He checked his phone and it was almost 9pm so he texted Clay.

After a couple minutes went by Clay didn't respond so George assumed he was asleep. George still heard his adoptive parents fighting so he plugged in his headphones and began listening to music. Music was Georges only escape from reality because he wasn't allowed to leave the house unless his father said yes which was basically never.

George took out his headphones and put them into a ball and put them into the backpack under his bed. He curled up into his duvet and fell asleep. George had woken up to his father in his room yelling at him. George quickly got up and shook as his father started to point and yell at George for no reason. George wanted to cry he was so confused. What did he do?

His father soon grabbed George and threw up against his bedroom wall. George started to scream and cry. His father took his beer bottle and threw it at georges chest and George fell back crying and in pain. His father proceeded to punch George with much force and George just wanted to die.

After about a minute of Georges father beating him he said, "Your a disappointment." Slurring on his words and he walked out of the room. George stood up but almost fell back. He looked down and seen bruises on his legs and his father had torn Georges shorts aswell. He went to the mirror and he had a cut on his cheek and a black eye. He lifted up his shirt and there were bruises and cuts on his chest and arms. He was hurt everywhere.