14.🍋killua x neko UMR

Hello everybody!

Au; neko & older
Requested; yep!
Name: Hunter X Hunter
Proofread? Nope!!

Name; M/N L/N

Gender;male

Hight; 5'2

Hair; brown

Eyes; light Gray

Length; 5in/5.5in

INFO!!You and Killua are dating, (both of ya above 18) you can get heat once every three months

INFO!!
You and Killua are dating, (both of ya above 18) you can get heat once every three months.
____________________________________
2ND person POV

In the last few weeks you have been feeling kinda weird, you were feeling hotter then normal, and hornier then normal. Everything under your abdomen was aching.

You walk to the couch where your boyfriend Killua is, he is 'watching' TV but mostly on his phone. You climb up on him and lay your head on his chest, he puts his phone down and hugs you, "are you ok baby?"

"No... Everything hurts... I'm hot and I'm horny..."

"M/N when was your last heat?"

"... I.... I think like 3 months ago... Oh shit..." You say and get up from his chest

"Do you want my help?~" he says in a husky voice

"Ahh~~ y-yes please~" you moan/say. He smirks and nods he flips you so your strandling him and takes off your boxers and puts a digit up your ass "ooo your so wet already~" he says and pushes 2 more digits in. "AHH~" you moan in suprise. He takes your shirt off and start teasing your nipples.

You neep him like right now deep deep in your ass... You take off his pants and boxers till his mod thigh and immediately put his big thick dick in your ass. You take hold of his hands and put them above his head "n-no more teasing me~" you say and smirk "today I do whatever I want kill~" you say and he nods and keeps his hands above his head, you take hold of his thighs and lay most of your weight on your hands and start you ride him faster and faster with the second. "Ahh~~ fuck~~" you moan and move your hands to his chest and go faster "argh~ M/N~ I'm going to cumm~" he groans/moans you go faster as you feel yourself close as well, "mmm~~ cumming~~" he says and cums deep in your ass, and the feeling of the sticky white warm cum in you make you cum as well.

You collapse on him and keep his dick in. He hugs you and kiss your forehead "god I love you M/N..."

"I love you too Kill..." You get sorta up and kiss his lips and thw both of you fall asleep on the sofa.

____________________________________
Woho! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I finished another one! This one was was requested by yaoi_slut_! I remembered! I'm proud of ma self! Ok love y'all stay safe ❣️