Amanda X Little Reader

Amanda's Pov:

Wow, you're...Tiny. Why are you bowing? "You must be Y/n, nice to meet you," I said. She looked up and got scared? ~

Readers pov:

I shook myself together. She's Amanda!? Play it cool. "Welco-come" We walked back into my house. She sat on a chair in the kitchen. "wow what's with all the cash?" She said pointing. "Oh it's just my dad, it's money for food" "That much?" ...."Well- I guess he's not gonna be here for a while" I sat down. "are you okay with that?" Amanda said looking at me. "Yea, I'm used to it, besides the money we don't use are mine, so yay!" I said the last part whispering. "What you wanna do fella?" She said getting up as if she already knew where everything was. 

Amanda's Pov:

I could see on y/n's face that they liked the nickname. Y/n is a little. I don't know if they know I know. They're a pretty big influencer and have a bunch of support. "Listen...I've seen you on Tiktok" I said now standing at the end of the table. Y/n got red in the face. "hey,hey its okay" I said walking over to them. "you don't find it weird..." y/n asked very shy.

Reader's pov:

Amanda shook her head. "Mmm no, Liz's friend has a friend who's a little and Liz is her caregiver from time to time" "wha-t" "it's true" she chuckled. 

Amanda's pov:

It wasn't exactly true...But how should I say "yes i found your account and googled the hell out of what Littlespace is so I was ready to babysit you" I will tell y/n at some given point of course. 

TIMESKIP 4 WEEKS

Amanda's pov:

"Your dad sent me a text" He's not coming home for a year? What a duóuche bag! How is that even acceptable!?    Y/n looked with questions on their face. "We'll be together for... a little longer" I smiled. 

Y/n ran around with their hands up in the air, holding a dino plushie. I chuckled. Y/n stopped running and looked at me. "hmm?" "da di der pese" y/n said looking at me. "here you go Lil one" I handed the sippy to Y/n and they smiled wide. "that's my little cutie, come here," I said with a smile and open arms. They jumped up on the couch and nuzzled into my chest. I ruffled their hair. "di pinki" they said touching their hair. "alright go pick some colors" I got up and got the hairbrush and they came with their fav/color hair ties.

Time skip

" Heads up 'breast feeding' (SFW cglre) "

Amanda's pov:

"you sweepy?" I asked giving them a little hug. "da" y/n said rubbing their eyes. I tugged them in and went to the pc to do some research on playdates. Two 2 seconds went by and I could hear them making blabbering sounds. "you Lil monkey" I picked y/n up and walked to the couch. They were still wrapped in the blanket. We got cozy and I put on (insert fav little show). They tugged my shirt very lightly. I smiled for myself, feeling happy that we had formed a bond so quickly and so proud of them asking for what they wanted/needed while being little.  I pulled down my shirt so my chest was revealed on one side. And guided their mouth to it. Y/n's hand grabbed my collar and was now completely relaxed and fell asleep within 2 minutes.