3.5

A/N

So I have another story that was The Legend of Korra it's Prequel The Last Airbender so I was inspired by it and my brain keeps saying make that move so now I'm making it here.

I can do it like a brother
Do it like a dude
Grab my crotch
Wear my hat low like you

-Jessie J

Warning:Just the word of kill if it's effecting you some sensitive memories I'm sorry.
_____________________________

A Long time ago after Kumandra turns to five borders there was a place that all dragon lived together before the Druun come out. They call it Spirit.

named after the ones who lived there before this was a place of Freedom until many years later.

A Man and a Woman met each other in a field of flowers.
They fell in love.
They escaped the duties they had to meet each other.
but when the Woman fell pregnant The Man was excited but secrets sometimes needs to be out.

One of the Guards that the Man lives found him sneaking but when the guard found out about the secret meeting.

The guard run to the leader and told everything he saw.

The leader got furious he called the Man and let him explain. The Man explain it all and there he was vanished but the Man goes to the place where the Woman lived and stayed at her side for the whole 9 months but.

When the Woman gave birth to the child the Woman and the Baby is weak the last word of the Woman is.

"I love you all so much--I'm so sor-ry"

The Man cried hard but he needs to be strong but when he sees the baby but the baby didn't do anything and that's were He knows somethings wrong about the baby.

He goes to the mountain and prayed the spirits to help his child lived they answered his prayers but with a gift.

His child will bend water and has half of the moon spirit.

but all came to an end when the Druuns come out.

It was unexpected that all people of the Spirits are Stone.

When the man came down to the mountain he saw all the people are stones he shouted.

"Why it should be a happy day of my Life but now it's Gone!!"

The Baby cried hard that she waterbends the tears of the man.

"shhh shh Baby girl papa is gonna take care of you hmm"

The Baby Cooed and sneezes cutely.

The Man was thinking what name he would name her until.

"Papa is gonna name you after Mama and Me okey."

The Baby just Giggled and try to hold his pinky finger.

"My cute child Daiyu named after of her Ina and Ama"

Baby Daiyu just giggled and keeps her mouth close and open like a blubfish.

When it was morning he made a grave stone to his wife he wrote on it is.

"Dai My Love and a mother to my child Let the Spirit Guide you."

And That's Were they're Journey Started.
-------------------

517 words

A/N

Ina means Mother in Filipino
Ama means Father in Filipino

Hii
hows your day
And I want to thank you who read this let make this boredom be gone~

hehe

If you want to know the Adventure of Daiyu and her Father I will try hehe

bye bye now see you next time