Chapter 1

I got this idea not long after watching Miraculous World: Shanghai: The Legend of Ladydragon. This may or may not be turned into a series, depending on the feedback this story get.

Anyway, hope you like this!

It was a day of chaos in the city of Shanghai. All of a sudden, a giant creature burst out of nowhere and began laying waste to the city, destroying buildings and vaporizing people in its way. People were running, grieving, screaming in fear as the monster went on its rampage. But while all that happened, many saw the most incredible yet unexplainable thing. Ladybug and Cat Noir, in Shanghai city, what was even more surprising was the sudden appearance of a huge dragon, a creature which was thought to be just an old legend at the time, appear in the night skies battling the giant fiercely before it defeated it, and everything reverted to normal somehow. People were brought back, and buildings were restored. If this was in the city of Paris or New York, this phenomenon of villains showing up and heroes rushing in to save the day was something indeed common. But this was Shanghai.

"Dào dǐ shì zěnme huí shì!?" A man among a group, who was wearing dark blue asked. They were all confused about what was even going on as a wave of what seemed to be pink washed across the city.

"Bù zhī dào!" Another man answered equally confused, not knowing what was going on as they all looked around as the damages around them were being repaired and people were relieved, hugging each other after realizing that everything was going to be alright.

"Kàn!" One of the police officers pointed to the skies, drawing the others' attention to a red eagle carrying a man, soaring through the air before seemingly noticed them before flying towards them.

They held their guns up as they watched the red eagle landed down on the ground with the man, transforming back into a person, a red-haired girl. A man, presumably the head of the police force walked forward towards the girl, pointing the gun at her, glaring at her.

"Nǐ shì shéi? Who are you!?" the man asked demandingly in two languages, not knowing which one the mysterious red-haired girl spoke.

After a short while, the young woman spoke. "I'm Ladydragon! I'm here to drop off a criminal," the young woman spoke as she held Cash up.

'Ladydragon?" asked the man scoffingly turning to his comrades. "Tā shuō tā de míng jiào Lóng Nǚ." There were laughs and a bit of look of disapproval cast at her before the man leading the police force turned and spoke. "Are you one of those Parisian superheroes?" asked the man, glaring at her.

"I'm Chinese," Fei said confidently, looking at the police, who now looked surprised. "

" Nǐ shì zhōngguó rén? " asked the man in mandarin, sounding surprised.

"Shì," Ladydragon answered firmly, confirming her nationality.

The people who were they now looked at her in surprise, lowering their guns, as if the fact that she was Chinese was something surprising.

"Look, I'm here to drop off a criminal, that's all. He is responsible for corruption, robbery, damage of property, and assault," Fei revealed as Cash just looked at her fearfully.

"W- We will take him," the head of the police force said, still giving Ladydragon a weird look.

"Xièxiè!" Ladydragon thanked the man before transforming into her eagle form, flying away into the night of Shanghai.