Jealous of You

( Reads better if you listen to Lilac IU)

˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚

" Fuck off Lucas."

I groaned flipping over onto my stomach looking at the ceiling. It seemed like no big deal but it was and to me, it was a really big deal. I mean this could be my soulmate. Or not really my soulmate but someone important. Glancing at my clock I realized I  had limited time to sit and ponder for the day. My shift at the flower shop was coming up and Lucas would probably get mad again if I was late even if it is only by a second. I sat up in my bed tying my hair up into a ponytail. As I got ready I debated on what outfit I should wear for the day.

once I had come to the conclusion of a white pleated skirt, with a collard shirt and a sweater vest. ( You can change it whatever you want.)

After I did my makeup with somewhat natural colors I put on a gold necklace. I got up and walked out of my house hopping into my car. I needed to be early, if I would come even a second minute late he would tease me the whole day without fail. As I arrived at the shop I was late.... by a second...

Maybe he wouldn't notice?

" Good morning Y/n," Lucas Stated pointing at the clock.

"Fuck off Lucas," I replied Flipping him off.

" Language." Suana huffed in the back.

" Sorry Nuna," I replied a tint of red rising in my cheeks from pure embarrassment. Not that I had felt bad but because she was older than me, therefore, I have to treat her with respect. Lucas stuck his tongue out at me as I cursed under my breath, earning me a glare from Suana.

"Get back to work," Suana shouted pointing at the pile of unfinished flower clippings.

I grumbled in annoyance. I couldn't help but wonder what Taehyung was doing at the moment. I bet he didn't have to work with annoying people.

(With Taehyung and BTS)

"Taehyung I need help," Jimin whined.

" Whaaaaaat," Taehyung responds in tired out of his mind.

"I need flowers for my girlfriend." He pouted in response.

" You don't even have a girlfriend," Taehyung respond teasing his peer more.

"But I do have a girl who is already deeply in love with me so technically I do," Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Sureeeee," Taheyung replied with doubt on his face. 

"Well, Y/n has a flower shop," Taehyung replied simply.

"Did you say Y/n?" Jin asked his interest in the matter peeking at the name.

" No," Taehyung replied not wanting to make his sister and his friend closer than they were.

" What do you mean Taehyung we were just saying how we were going to visit her today," Jimin replied oblivious to Taehyungs want to separate the two.

" Oh, can I come I need flowers anyways?" Jin said lying about the last part.

" Fine."

                      I sighed in pure annoyance I bet Y/n didn't have to deal with annoying coworkers. 

* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚* ੈ✩‧₊˚