𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"MAMAS YOU OKAY?" Rio asks Megan due to hearing Megan throwing up and her not being beside him anymore

"MAMAS YOU OKAY?" Rio asks Megan due to hearing Megan throwing up and her not being beside him anymore. "Yeah I'm fine just morning sickness." Megan states while shrugging her shoulders and sitting back in the bed.

"Want a Tylenol?" Rio asks while sitting up. "Nope I'm okay, what on the agenda today though." Megan asks before cuddling back up with Rio. "Just gonna be at the warehouse today." Rio says.

"Can I come, I don't have a studio session and I'm gonna be bored as hell, plus I wanna see your siblings so." Megan says causing Rio to chuckle. "Yeah I'm going to leaving in about twenty minutes so go get dressed." Rio says before kissing Megan's forehead and heading into the kitchen because he got a phone call.

Megan quickly showered and got dressed and fixed her hair up and fixed her hair and made her way out to living room to lock eyes with her fiancé who was just typing away on his phone.

Megan outfit plus hair makeup and nails

"Oh you look great mama."  Rio says while looking up and smiling at Megan. "Thank you." Megan says while smiling. "Come on Mama we got business." Rio says causing Megan to nod as they made their way way out the door and on with their day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Time Skip ...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Well isn't it my favorite Diaz!" Megan says before running to give Miguel a hug. "Wait a damn minute I thought I was your favorite the hell?" Adriana says also causing Diego to nod in agreement.

"Actually no I'm her favorite Diaz, she only tolerates y'all." Rio says before wrapping his arm around Megan's waist and kissing her and caused Megan to smile and his siblings to roll their eyes.

"Well all y'all my favorite butt Rio Rightt I only tolerate y'all including you babe." Megan says before sitting in the chair that was basically next to Rio's desk. "Damnn, wasn't saying that when I proposed last night." Rio says while smirking.

"WAIT WHAT YOU PROPOSED." Adriana basically screamed. "Yep he did cute ring too." Megan says while smiling. "Aww well finally his stupid ass proposed." Diego says causing Rio to flick him off. "Congratulations y'all." Miguel says only to receive a smile from Megan and Rio.

"Oh shit how y'all feel about babies don't the gender just yet we have to wait." Megan says while smiling. "YOUR PREGNANT." Miguel says basically shooting up in shock. Megan only nodded while smiling.

"Oh my lord congratulations Meg!" Adriana says while smiling and giving Megan a hug. "Baby number 2 huh congratulations Rio." Diego says while smiling. "Thanks man." Rio says.

"Why do I feel like this isn't the only reason you got us here." Miguel says due to seeing Rio face expression drop like something was on his mind.

"We have some new business partners." Rio says. "Who exactly." Megan says raising her eyebrow. "Them moms." Diego says. "Are you serious I thought we were done with them what are you thinking." Megan says in a pissed off tone.

"Heyy Megan you know what why don't me you and Miguel go pick up some lunch." Adriana says basically trying to defuse the situation. "Yeah I'll pay!" Miguel says grabbing her hand pulling her hand to get her out the door.

Miguel actually mange to pull Megan out of the office without getting thrown and basically leaving Rio Diego and Adriana by their self.

"Look I don't know the deal with y'all and these moms but y'all better play y'all cards right cause if Megan gotta a bad feeling about them y'all should too that's all I have to say and don't be late for dinner Mom will kill you both if y'all are." Adriana says before walking out and leaving the two Diaz brothers alone to talk about what they gonna plan.

And leaving Rio with an uneasy feeling.

-END OF CHAPTER SEVEN

Sorry this one was short next chapter but I'm back Yall 😃it feels amazing too! Thank you for the love with this story and next chapter coming soon love you guys stay safe and byeee💙