a blast from the past and a new future

After the flash reset the timeline again a lot of things are going smoothly. But times of peace are always speckled with war.

Our heros are thrown out of their timeline into one more accepting to powers and magic. But that's for another time for now let's go to our main character izuku midoriya.

Oh he is still sleeping............lets take a peek then.

Entering izuku's dreamscape

We start by seeing him get up from the ground.

Izuku: "Where am I?" He says as he looks around.

"Beautiful" he uttered.  Suddenly all the cherry blossoms started to burn around him and swirl away from him. The begin to show snippets of the past that's not his.

*Basically this but in his pov till they talk about the mirror*

Suddenly he separates from raven and beast boy says " who he supposed to be?"  "I don't know" says raven starts amplifying her powers. Izuku then said " hey hey hey I'm not here to fight!!!!"

Cyborg the asked " do you know why your here?" Izuku thinks then says " I don't even know I was in a cherry blossom field then it burned away" he then takes a breath "then watched y'all till y'all said something about a mirror."

Suddenly a crack formed in the ground and out rises a titan of a demon. He slowly breaths fire towards izuku but it stops shortly at his feet.

Part 1 because Wattpad is messing with my drafts