part 3 baby shower-...

After that you went and took a pregnancy test wanting a child. Dabi was hoping that you would have a child you got the test an hour later it was ready. You and dabi looked at it and you where gonna need to set up a room for a little bundle of joy because you are pregnant. The joy was so much dabi picked you up by your waist and threw you up and then caught you. As you screamed in joy you got tears in your eyes. You started screaming  because your belly hurt dabi told you to calm down he grabbed you up and brought you to the room. he layed you down on the bed and when to the kitchen. He made you soup to feel better. when he came back in the room you where asleep sleep well princess dabi said. almost 9 months later they had a baby shower toga and deku and bakugo and todoroki kirishima and denki where there. they got you gifts you where almost done painting the room when you start screaming. dabi ran to you your water broke. dabi picked you up and brought you to the car he rushed you to the hospital. He sat you in a wheel chair you where screaming he told the doctor that your baby was coming they took you in. They put you on the bed they asked you to stay calm. they put something on your mouth dabi was holding your hand. They asked you to push with two pushes your baby girl was born. Dabi walked back in and saw the baby asleep on your chest he took a finger and rubbed the baby's face. And you laughed.