Chapter 59

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

A/N

Before you go on with the chapter I wanted to add that I'm shocked. My story is ranked on the #1 arrangedmarriage and the #2 possessive. I can't believe it. I'm seriously shocked. In honor of this achievement, I thought to post a new chapter that I just finished. I hope you like it. Now I will let you read.

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

👑 Mia 👑

"I want..."

"I want you to get your hands off me. One minute you don't care about me and talk to me like shit and the second you're jealous you want to imprint on me. I'm still angry at you so move and listen to the rest of my story. Only if you want to."

"Yes of course." he says and sits back down. I join him and sit across from him. "And Kai's story."

"Kai? Who's Kai?"

"The guy that helped me ski. Also, the guy that I hugged. Well, whatever I didn't know how to ski. Well, I still don't know much but Kai helped me with the basics. And I hugged him only out of excitement. I told you that I'm loyal so Why would I cheat on you. Now that you know the truth are you going to act your age?" 

"I'm sorry that I acted like a child. I'm still frustrated that you lied to me but I appreciate that you told me the truth. But next time ask me for help even if we aren't talking to each other. Okay?"

"Okay. Now that we talked see you at dinner. I'm staying in Vanessa's room if you'll need me." I say and get up but Leon stops me.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"To Nessa's room like I said."

"Oh no no you're staying here. You thought I was going to let you stay in Vanessa's room. I'm used to a routine so there's no way I'm changing that."

"So now I'm an object?"

"Oh no I'm not saying that but I'm used to waking up to you. Cuddling with you as I'm about to sleep is my favorite thing. Or when I wake up with your scent all over me. I love sleeping with you by my side. So no, you're not sleeping with Vanessa. Now I think dinner is finally ready so let's go."

...

After a very delicious dinner, we are all gathered in the living room. Chris is telling us all about tomorrow's schedule. Two words. Fuck Me. It's all my fault and I feel bad for everyone. So we are going to the mall dressed in a onesie that Chris already ordered online. And he made us play secret Santa. I've played this game only once. That was in third grade. So one week before Christmas eve we are going shopping. Right now we are writing our names and putting them in a hat. I really hope I won't get Austin(Sophia's husband) just cause I don't know him and I really hope I get Vanessa cause I know that bitch. But at the end of the day, someone will help me so I'll be fine.

We all draw from the hat and some got their name so they tried again but I'm happy with what I picked. I got Chris and I have something on my mind that he will like so I feel safe with my choice.